Samuel_H_Young: A general update

That’s easy it’s the upside down ice cream cone

2 Likes

The only piece that will matter after a successful session of courtship via an intellectual warfare waged by miniature blocks of wood. Simply tantalizing, and appropriatly arousing no? :wink:

End me now.

3 Likes

I’ll just throw my two cents and say that is actually a pawn.

Edit; oh God, I just realise what that piece could actually be. @Samuel_H_Young, I have no words for you my friend.

2 Likes

Whoever made the image should know that it’s y’all, not ya’ll. We Southerners take the grammar of our regional colloquialisms seriously*.

*-No we don’t.

4 Likes

There’s a certain classic opening you use that piece for, if I recall.

9 Likes

Very subtle. :100:

3 Likes

I was going to suggest either Pawn’s Gambit (for the inexperienced player) or Rook’s Awakening.

1 Like

@Samuel_H_Young
Automatic brush for cows; Really cute!

2 Likes

Hey isn’t that the chess piece my MC was introduced to by Violet? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Why???

I think people are interested in teasing you because of the Villains: Catalyst situation. Don’t worry I have your back. Here’s a cute picture.

The video brings up an important question of where exactly is cow waste supposed to go. That’s all. :slight_smile:

Maybe it shouldn’t be created in the first place. :wink:

1 Like

If that’s the case then congrats. They’ve sent me back to flashbacks being brutally bullied. It always started out as a light teasing and ends in me being scarred mentally. And to not make this even more toxic situation and for my own health, it will seem ill need to leave. I’m not going to be in a place treats pepole like this.

Wait, what’s happening?

Suspected backlash from this post

I could be wrong but I’m usually a keen judge of people. It would suck for you to leave but you have to do what’s best for your well-being . I’m here if you need a friend. :slight_smile:

Thank you but I’ll prob take a few days. It’ll be hard because I love these stories, but I can’t having anything repeated again.

So it turns out that they actually have no idea what’s going on on and the horse manure was for Samuel about Animal rights stuff. I can admit I was wrong hope it helps. ( The catalyst people were pretty jerky though)

@Phoenix_Wolf I am very sorry about the misunderstanding and apologize if you took offense to that video (it’s deleted now) because no offense was meant at all. It was meant to bring up animal rights and it was not meant for any other reason. @GenecoInheritor and I had a private conversation about it in PMs and please let me invite you to that PM so you can see that it was just a misunderstanding.