Salad Bar (WIP)

did you find the Crouton of Immortality before or after?

1 Like

I transcended time, stopped Ghandi’s nuclear holocaust plot, turned into a cloud of psychic energy, then subsumed the earth’s core? For a game about salad, you sure took it in an interesting direction.

3 Likes

I didn’t find no Crouton of Immortality. Otherwise I wouldn’t have died when I was run over by a military submarine :expressionless:

Nah, you’re thinking of the lettuce leaf of invincibility.

Guys, CoG’s has announced a sequel to choice of the dragon! It will take place in Vietnam. Yes, that means your dragon can command tanks! They also noticed they got a lot of negative feedback about the pointless romance in the first game, so in this one you can romance your human soldiers, slowly nurturing a deep and meaningful relationship, only to have them by crushed instantly by your enormous dragon.

1 Like

@Zane_Hiam
At first I thought you were being serious when you said

Guys, CoG's has announded a sequel to choice of the dragon!

But then I remembered about this thread.

brb going to cry myself to sleep in a corner.

Choice Selected: “There’s no ‘and then.’ I’m done!”

“Woman, that’s all I want.”

Choice Selected: “I start a riot.”

Choice Selected: “Sure.”

“What the f@$&%!!# happened to the salad bar!”

[quote=Narrator]…your phone says it’s 6:52 p.m.

Is “3 o’clock” a rating, like “Defcon 2”?[/quote]

1 Like

I’m just catching up on this thread – the discussion is hilarious! I never saw that coming. (I was anticipating something more along the lines of “you’re an idiot!”)

Lol, April fools is a day late for me :smiley: Nice options in the beginning though

Seems like everyone is getting a longer, more in depth story than I am. When I play, I either get a salad lady who doesn’t seem to register that I ordered everything, a dude who asks a bunch of questions to which my answers don’t affect, or a bunch of friends who briefly point out a “milf”. How are you guys getting submarines and salad technicians and the such. It’s like I’m playing a different game.

Military submarines.

Okay, I call Bull. I looked into the code and found nothing of the sort.

Remember the date? +20 char

It’s the second but you got me

Sorry, I just wanted to make a good April fools joke. I also jump at any
news of the choice of the dragon sequel because that was the first CoG I
played and I really like dragons. You and I wait together.