Runaway [WiP] [New Chapter Out: 26 February 2021]

Thanks a lot for the feedback everybody! I really appreciate both the encouragements and the criticisms! :grinning:

I’ve uploaded a fix to the demo for most of the pronoun errors you guys pointed out, and I’m going to take some of the more general feedback, try to incorporate it in the game and push out a new version by the end of the weekend!

Thanks for the encouragement, I hope to keep the story unique and engaging for everybody!

Thanks a lot for the in-depth feedback! I’m definitely going to look at point 1 and point 3 for editing in the draft this weekend. Regarding point 2, since you seem to find it jarring a majority time rather than a minority of the time, it would be really helpful (if you don’t mind of course :stuck_out_tongue: ) if you could point out maybe one or two instance where you think it worked, so I could try to either model the rest of them to follow it or simply cut them out and put them into the text itself.

Hey there, I remember you too! I haven’t made all the changes I promised you yet sorry, :sweat_smile:. But I’ll definitely look to get them incorporated in soon, and hope you enjoy where the story keeps going!

Not blunt at all! Thanks a lot for pointing out so many mistakes that I didn’t catch.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy it too in the future :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes