RP Idea

I’ve had an idea that’s been floating around in my mind for a while. I assume that most people who play CoG’s have RP’ed ( Roleplayed ) before. If not a brief explanation of roleplaying on the internet is constructing a character based on a certain setting I.E. force/magic potential in s Star Wars or Harry Potter RP or equipment depending if you’re a soldier in an army. Once you construct this character and there are sufficient other characters and people controlling them you begin to interact with the other people’s world and that setting your in. A lot like CoG except here you do it alone.

I was thinking that with the permission of the CoG and WIP’s creators we could RP as characters that would most likely come about from their games when we create characters and then RP with them in an official RP for it. This would serve as a fun way for us all to interact with each other and give the game creator new ideas based off our RP’ing. What do you think CoG people? And if it’s a good idea should it be a separate section or on a separate site entirely that we do this.

RP on the forum is not allowed as it clogs up the the site. There are a few places that the CoG writers gather to RP.
http://www.lordirish.com/CoRP/index.php
Is one I have hosteded for some time. If you search the threads there are a few otherrs. Hope this helps.

Ok cool. I think I tried that before but it didn’t work out very well. My email is clogged with spam. :confused:

You can pm me the info and I can set you up.

Alright I’ll do that.

Is it just me or did the site just crash?

I don’t think so thought I haven’t been on for a while.

It says ‘Requested URL can not be retrieved’

Now it just says bad gateway

-----New Message-----
Return to index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.