Royal Affairs Developer Diary (updated June 2022)

I took tests for the main characters a while back and these are the results:

• Asher - ISFJ
  • Beaumont - INTJ
  • Dominique - ENFP
  • Hyacinthe - INFJ
  • Javi - ISFP (I think they’re very borderline when it comes to introversion/extroversion though; I’d usually describe them as more extroverted)
  • Trevelyan - ENTP
13 Likes

Whelp I am…pleasantly surprised how much I liked this!
I went into this expecting the same thing as creme de la creme, having to constantly think “what would actually improve my relationship” instead of just being a character and letting that form from their actions (looking at you Freddie, tell you to be yourself and loose relationship points ugh)

But no, I could just have him be a nice charming dude and it happened much more naturally. Loved this book, can’t wait to see the full thing!!

6 Likes

I’m so glad! I’m going to be tweaking that side of things further as the game progresses, as a few stat-balance things aren’t quite in place yet - but it’s good that it’s on the right track. My goal is for it to be a bit easier stat-wise, and also clearer, than Creme de la Creme!

8 Likes

Very much looking forward to romancing Beaumont and taking control of the Westerlind financial establishment. Control of high finance is a great asset with which I can strengthen the “soft power” of the throne and ensure that I remain relevant even when I’m no longer second in line.

…what do you mean “that’s not the type of post-graduation plan I was talking about,” Lord Haberlin?

8 Likes

Oh, that’s wonderful! Appreciate it :heart:

I asked because Beaumont and Hyacinthe are the top characters who are so easy and natural to connect with. I’m an INT/FP myself and have some guesses that they’re around IN themselves (and got it right :+1:)

Just wanna say that these two are such a darling in their own ways, even as just friends, which are certainly attributed to your excellent characterizations. As a former amateur writer, it’s not an easy feat to write their dispositions. Kudos to you :ok_hand:

5 Likes