Roots (Mythology WIP) - Updated 12/16/20

Not sure whether I should hug you or run away; bring it on!:muscle: I say before being completely destroyed by a shady Kitsune :fearful:

1 Like

Hey! In the middle of playing through it (loving it so far) not sure if anyone pointed this out but it repeats at this part

Summary

As a fox, Misao towers above you. Being as short as you are, you reach only up to their shoulders. The six flowing tails that fan off behind them make you feel even smaller than you already are.

“Liar. Something is definitely wrong,” You quip bluntly, “You’re a fox…”

You look down at the pearl in your hand frustrated.

As a fox, Misao towers above you. Being as short as you are, you reach only up to their shoulders. The six flowing tails that fan off behind them make you feel even smaller than you already are.

2 Likes

Aww snap. Let me patch that real quick!

edit: @nulCat hopefully it’s fixed. If people still have this problem please let me know and please tell me the steps on how to recreate it :’)

@sidonh fixed both issues. Thanks for pointing them out to me!

1 Like

As someone who loves all the mythologies involved in this story, I am so excited for this.

Wanted to mention this:

Some bugs

The cheap iron-on patch already trying to escape from your diner blues.
is already trying?

When selecting the name Imogen, you get named Denise.

2 Likes

Ummm… for some reason I got this scene even though I skipped the temizu but didn’t lie to Misao when she asked about it?
2019-01-23%2010_03_43-Roots

1 Like

@joe_g7

Oh yikes. I’ll patch that right away!

edit: Should be fixed. Thank you for pointing it out to me! Surprised that this wasn’t found sooner :o

1 Like

None of us risked on not cleaning our sht. We don’t want to fck with a god

2 Likes

Or simply because being someone who has to handle food on a regular basis my mc is someone who values hygiene and being clean. Besides, if he’s going to be devoured by a demon with little power to resist he might as well taste just bit nicer. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This was my exact mentality.

1 Like

I recently commissioned a friend to draw Misao :sunglasses:

She goes by sakekobomb and she really needs commissions! Her prices are here.

Art!

14 Likes

Those golden eyes look cute and somewhat devious and evil too.

1 Like

Misao looks so…foxy.

Okay I’ll leave.

9 Likes

The female version especially looks like quite the vixen.

:grin:

7 Likes

*set misaoApproval %-435345
:joy:

8 Likes

Does Misao know how to dance? I bet they’d be amazing at the fox trot. :grinning:

5 Likes

So, how does Misao feel about a hyperactive, impulsive savant who regularly takes refuge in audacity and flirts with her constantly?

1 Like

Misao:
no%20more

They would at first think that you are irritating, naive, and a bit suspicious about how well you’re taking in all this new information.

But as time goes on, and if you play your cards right, they’ll come to care for you like no other :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Now you’re just tempting me to put up fox pickup lines next. :joy:

4 Likes

It seems like everyone’s favorite past time is teasing poor Misao :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing tbh lol

6 Likes

(Insert ‘Why not both’ picture here)

Jokes aside, I think it’s because Misao comes off as the most nonsense that makes them the most fun to tease (and I just naturally love puns and jokes soo…) :laughing:

On a completely unrelated note about teasing Misao, my MC would probably serenade this song to them if given the chance. :grin:

7 Likes