Rise of Games Wip (Updated April 21th) (Small Update)

no . english is my 4th language .

Well Go for you, itā€™s hard for me to learn one laugauge

pick something you love and learn trough that lol thatā€™s what I did .

1 Like

Well Back to Work I go

Alright @Jackpot1776 I found the Source of the problem, I had forgotten to finnish the
shooter first game path whoops

Haha ok thank you sir :joy:

Me reading the game:

ā€œThis game uses Modsā€¦ Le Gasp! someone discovered how to mod choicescript games!ā€

silly meā€¦

I kind of remind of ā€˜Game Market 1983ā€™ I donā€™t know I needed a game like this until I saw your demo Jakeā€¦ :smiley:

why, thank you.

now Iā€™m imagining modding choice of rebels.

But yes I guess it is like Game Market 1983 yet just change 1983 to 2020

Iā€™m working on the next update right now

1 Like

Update is here, now the chapter is only a quarter complete right now so where it say place holder all that there will be is hi

thatā€™s my placeholder quick and easy to type, hi,

Alright, here we goo major update with the RPG path iā€™m also thinking of getting rid of making a shooter game path so poll time

• No Shooter Game
  • Shooter Game

0 voters

Now I sorry to say but Iā€™m thinking of closing the thread, not because Iā€™ve lost interest in the game but due to me wrangling so many projects,

its causing my grades in school to suffer. so Iā€™m going to get a major update out in a week or so and then I have a week for feedback before closing it. PLEASE NOTE, the game is not dead. the thread will be closed for a month maybe so I can get school sorted out and then I open it back up with a major update

2 Likes

alright so things have Stabilized and work can begin again, the game is on Hiatus at the moment due to a bit of stress-induced burnout and just regular burn out. I also need to get back to working on the new order. so work will slow down for a bit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.

On behalf of OP (@Jake8517).

Hi, Iā€™m truly sorry about that, i just was burnt out on this, and I have realized that this is far too ambitious for me, so Iā€™m going to rework everything in this ,but donā€™t worry, Rise of games will Rise from the ashes.

3 Likes

it has been almost 15 days since I said this was coming back, well it here, only at 1.5k words but it will get up.

3 Likes

Keep it upā€¦ Iā€™ve actually not read youe WIP yet but your concept of game development seems very interesting, Iā€™ll reply again after I go through your WIP.

2 Likes

thank you, and if you think what I have so far is short, well, youā€™re probably right, it only 1.5k, I have no clue how other people around here can get 10k a day, but it will eventually get up there in word count, but if there are any sort of grammar errors please make them known.

1 Like

The gender select isnā€™t a select. Youā€™re male even if you choose the girl option.

When you type in your name then press no. It says it isnā€™t a selectable optionā€¦