Rewind, Book One: The Demo

I think @Cierra_Lawson_Writes should be the one to answer this, since I am not a developer of the game and I don’t know how much she wants to give away here and I don’t want to spoil things by mistake lol.

2 Likes

Once you finish the Demo, there are links to our discord server, Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram! I first introduced the ROs in the Discord server!

3 Likes

These exactly my type too :see_no_evil:
Enemies to lovers is also my weakness :blush:

4 Likes

BUT WHY DOES THIS REMIND ME OF THE CROSSAINT VINE???

I noticed a few typos but right now I just wanna focus on the fun parts of the demo. I’ll be posting about the grammar mistakes & typos after I’ve played through the entire WiP.

7 Likes

Each book will have a new RO. I can’t really say how this works, but trust me, it’s not how you think. Let’s just say you’ll… forget what’s happened so far. :wink:

Also, I’m not sure if I’m adding a friendship route or not yet. You wont be “forced” into a relationship, i will provide times when you can push your relationship to the next step!

3 Likes

Kat, you have g r e a t taste in ROs,

I love rivalmances. I love arrogant ROs, only so that I can break down their walls and expose their soft side.

Ohhh, I’m gonna follow you on Insta and join the Discord server!

185 cm? Are you flexing on me? Wait w h a t

Youre as tall as Leon from KotSaM what!!

Honey, you’re TALL tall.

Is this connected to why the game is titled “Rewind”? :eyes:

6 Likes

evil cackling

5 Likes

This part is because the game, it was originally going to be a +18 VN, and while everything was (and is) going to be 100% consensual, it was going to have kinks and stuff.

Those two choices you are referring to, is to set a humiliation kink even if you are not happy about it, when it makes you “horny” around Gilin.

But do not worry, there will never be things like abusive behaviour between you and your RO! And if kinks are explored somehow (probably outside of HG, as I don’t think they would allow this nsfw content), it will always be in a consensual way!

Also:

Bitch but I love you

5 Likes

This!!

5 Likes

I’m confused… America eggsplain

Oh… Is it gonna be time-travelling related? Am I grasping at straws right now???

sounds kinky

Kink-shaming I S my kink

9 Likes

I guess you’ll just have to see :wink:

2 Likes

Wow, I’m so excited, this looks so cool and new! Best of luck!:grin::grin:

3 Likes

@Fay Disclaimer about Capri, she will tease the shit out of everyone with possible spoilers until the day we all die :ok_hand:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COG, LET ME BE:

I just want to gush with other people :sob:

5 Likes

DRAGON RO DRAGON RO DRAGON RO

YES THIS IS MY FAVORITE BOI THANK YOU I LOVE HIM AAAAAA

7 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I hope you enjoy it!!

1 Like

:smirk:

1 Like

YES, YES YES YES, GUSH WITH ME FAY, DO IT.

I even got a commision for my MC and him by Capri here

I fucking love him with all my soul.

AND SAME FOR ALAIN, THE WEREWOLF.

is dying of excitement

6 Likes

I got the same message wtf

Hey, I have another friend like that… And I’m also that friend… :eyes:

Capri and I will get along just fine…

3 Likes

Another one on the Ryx train :smirk:

4 Likes

HEY, REMEMBER THAT FANCULT? LET’S START ONE. LET’S DO IT RIGHT NOW.

Omg when it’s finished PLEASE post it

2 Likes