Rewind, Book One: The Demo

Latest BIG update over on our Tumblr!!!

8 Likes

will the ros remain the same in the rewrite? cuz i woulda really liked having bet as an ro. its ok if she isnt though, i love the others too (specially av).

1 Like

@snas The ROs’ are mostly the same as far as Avalon/Avlyne, Kelsey/Kelsen, Alain/Alanna, Ryx/Lio, and Sam go! Vervain may no longer be a romance for now.

Bet will likely be a romantic option in a later game, as… um… well, I really wouldn’t advise this specific MC to try to romance her. Ya’ll will figure out why… eventually.

6 Likes

I know yall haven’t heard much from us in the way of games, but I do have some good news! My newer project, Chronicles of Rebirth, will have its first book’s first demo (not the whole demo, just the first 5 chapters) drop VERY soon. We’re talkin’ next couple of days.

While I know you all came here for Rewind, I hope you’ll join me on my current journey with CoR, a project that has had far more planning, time, effort, and better story telling go into it. It will be far more open to customisability than Rewind ever was, and what’s a big plus: a more cohesive storyline and even some of your faves from Rewind make a reappearance.

So, be on the look out! (We’ll of course post a link here :wink: )

47 Likes

Chronicles of Rebirth: Hunted is now on CoG! It’s in the Hosted Games WiP section, and its link is here: CoR:H

28 Likes

what got you to make rewind and Chronicles of Rebirth

1 Like

I love this WIP so much. :heart_eyes: Thank god you have patreon. Gotta drop mah money LOL.

1 Like

@Takashi_Shin What do you mean, friend? Like, what gave me inspiration or do you mean what finally pushed me to write them?

@bluesparkle ah, I’m so glad you’re enjoying it! Unfortunately, Rewind is STILL on a huge hiatus that I’m not sure will end any time soon; I still haven’t found a way for it to work better yet.

4 Likes

both what got to you feel to make story like this

2 Likes

Hmmm… to be honest, I love the supernatural and have since I was very very young. That, combined with my love for writing… powerful stuff. After like… seven or eight years of writing fanfiction for other’s stories and even more of being a huge bookworm (seriously, most of my time is spent reading, it’s bad), I wanted to use the worlds I’ve built in my head and the characters and monsters I’ve created and try my hand at telling all the stories I’ve only ever told myself! It seems to be going well, as a lot of people seem to be enjoying those stories!

Also, I wanted the opportunity to write romances with real-deal monsters because man oh man, there’s supernatural romance IFs but no real monsters. Nor any books with that other than Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunters series (an excellent romance book series and one of my biggest inspirations tbh).

Eigkegkkkc sorry for rambling, but yeah, I just wanted to tell all the stories I got up in my head and I figured people might want to romance some of my characters!!!

7 Likes

Aw that’s fine~ The demo itself deserves some praise and I’ll try CoR too! :heart: So yeah, I’ll definitely drop some love in your patreon. I really like how you write. :grinning:

1 Like

what will you do if finish rewind

@Takashi_Shin I’m still trying to figure out how to rework Rewind in a way that is suitable for IF! Hoping to get a new jump start on it relatively soon, as I’m focusing more on my two current projects!

2 Likes

Wait, what’s your third project?
I know Rewind and CoR are two of them but I’ve never seen or head about a third one… I even browsed through your activity here to see if I could find it! (I know, such stalker-y move… :shushing_face:)

2 Likes

The third project is called Obsession, which hasn’t been released yet to the public but… soon ;D

2 Likes

Gosh, I loved this! I got so into the story I forgot it was a demo, haha. You’ve done a great job on this, I can’t wait to find out more about AV :blush:

I haven’t had the time to look through the thread unfortunately, but I found some pronoun errors in the scene where the Master Giggle-woman meets Avalon. Do you want me to post them?

2 Likes

@RovePaw no it’s fine! This entire demo is going to be rewritten whenever I get out of Hiatus.

@moderators Can you please close this thread for now? I’m still on hiatus and I don’t know when the game will come out of that state.

4 Likes

Closed at OP’s request.

Unlisted at author’s request.