Rewind, Book One: The Demo

romance
nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice

By the by, peeps, during the week of Valentine’s Day, there will be a special scenario released for all of Rewind ROs and possibly my other project, Chronicles of Rebirth! Along with this will be a special Q & A with Kelsey/Kelsen as their birthday falls on February 14th! These links will provide some info:

Tumblr post telling about the special Aomerian celebration that occurs during the week of our calendar’s Valentine’s Day, called the Valerian Hearts’ Affairs!

Tumblr link to a post telling some information on my other project, Chronicles of Rebirth, including the ROs!

Link to a poll on how you’d like certain things to play out in scenarios!

Alright guys, another important Tumblr post!!! I’m beginning to compile questions for K, so feel free to send them here, on Discord, Tumblr, or Twitter! Just @ us!

Newest Weekly Update and Important post

Discord link!

Twitter!!

Well it’s a good story so people will read it

gotta say…I love this story . I wasn’t sure…in the beginning but after trying the demo…

thats it . I’m hooked , take mah money…give me Avelyn as romance…and set me off to heaven! :rofl:

Avelyn is just AMAZING! like sooo badass…omg…she kick ass !

I also love everything feel…so real…its so well written…it feel like you are there…

cant wait to see where this go…Good luck with the story! this one is Gold! :grin:

Oh…and btw @gatheringstardust…since I dont have any of those Twiddle and facenuke stuff…here my ask: will gigglyfart go on a revenge against our mc? shrug…he is kinda stupid and probably think Avelyn wouldn’t know right? or just resentful…truth be told…I just wanna see Avelyn mop the floor with him :sweat_smile:

also I hope you guys will get better soon! flu suck!

AAAAAH, thank you so much @E_RedMark !!! I’m so so glad you enjoyed the demo!!! A lot of people feel a little unsure based on my sometimes Really Bad Explanation Skills:tm: but I’m super glad you still decided to push through and give me a chance!!

Yeah, Avlyne is a BAB, and she will continue to flex her badassary in later places… and other routes :wink:

As for your Q, oh yes, Gargledbarf will continue to be a major pain for the next few chapters. And they are definitely going to try a few things, including something very terrible.

…Forget AV, if that terrible thing extends in some way to the family, it’s my MC that’s going to give Granolabar something to worry about (don’t piss off the quiet ones, people).

sweats o-oh boy are you not gonna like chapter 7 or 8.

How strong can the MC get in the world. I understand starting he’s not much but will they ever be able to influence the world they live in

Hmmm how do you mean?

I also have a Q for those of you who have mentioned wanting to support me if I made a patreon: What kind of stuff would you want to see on there?