Resonance WIP - Community Input Appreciated

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/75733713/resonance(beta)/RVR/index.html here you go this is the link

@Patch101

that happened to me but it was working earlier but now its doing the same (I’m in firefox)

@Patch101 @Nocturnal_Stillness
That’s weird. It’s working fine for me, but I’m using Safari on iOS. I’ll see if I can figure out what the problem is once I get back to a proper computer. Till then, see if the direct link that @lexlexx posted works.

@ArchAngel950
Yes, Nil is one of the now six possible romantic options. She is indeed one of the funner characters, I think. :slight_smile:

“More fun”. And good. I don’t know why, but I like most elves. :slight_smile:

Except for the Thalmor.

Seriously, screw those guys.

Huh. I could’ve sworn “funner” was a word. Oh well. You learn something new everyday.

And, yes, screw the Thalmor.

Sorry, I’m a grammar stickler. ^^;

No worries. My grasp of the English language isn’t the best, and if no one corrects me, I’ll never learn.

English is such a strange language over half of it we don’t even use, not to mention how simple it is now compared to what it was in the past, then you think of Latin we use it to define things scientifically
I wouldn’t worry about it, it makes talking to people funner :slight_smile:
I’m Canadian and people all around the world think we say aboot instead of about,
And I have never heard anyone say it other than Americans doing a Canadian accsent. Lol

Apparently it’s only a very few in select areas. I don’t know, I’ve never been to Canada. Though I confess to finding the accent (however false it might be) to be amusing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kinda like Christopher Walken.
“Gol’-plated die-pehs.”

If you pick the elf origin was you the best warrior they had that time? Or was you just some noob who thought they were?

@Nocturnal_Stillness
I wouldn’t say the best, but definitely someone who could hold their own in a fight.

I’ll go into more depth with the PC backgrounds during a few missions in Part 2. I will leave some things pretty ambiguous on purpose, though. Nothing major; just small details that the reader can imagine as they like.

I like to think the Elf character was badass. Even among other Elves. You ARE pretty much the only one that survived that battle, right?

I think you should make them the best elf warrior as it makes the reavers more formidable as you fought with your best back then and it wasn’t good enough.

That would make a lot more sense, now that I think about it. I could make that work out nicely, actually. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the input in that matter.You just gave me a very good idea for one of the later chapters.

Happy to help. I’m looking forward to playing more :slight_smile:

Quick question: Is there magic in this world? There’s already Elves, so… Just wondering.

And seriously, screw the Thalmor. Hard.

@ArchAngel950
Yes, there is. It has some extreme limitations on it, though. You can actually play as a magic user if you choose the Sage background.

Oh, cool. I’ll have to try that, then. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I have to admit I’ve kinda fallen in love with this game. I’m very much looking forward to seeing it continue! :smiley:

My favorite backgrounds at this moment are the professor from Ehl and the Sirilas. I guess I’m just a sucker for non-combative guys who get thrown into the deep end!

But I was wandering exactly how Ehlish skin differs from the regular skin in the empire. I was imagining that those from Ehl were darker than those from the Empire, or vice versa.

Hey CS I just checked out your fan art for heros journey
What do you use to draw ?