Reports from Philomena (58K words, Now with a Discord Server!) Updated: August 29, 2018

more relevantly, what would a good song for Lacroix be?

1 Like

Personally, I associate them with “Legend” by The Score and “Just One Yesterday” by Fall Out Boy. But princecatling recommended “Don’t Threaten Me with a Good Time” by Panic! at the Disco and “Expensive Mistakes” by Fall Out Boy and now I think of those two songs.

1 Like

Alright character profiles are done! Except the two super secret RO’s. Those are super secret :U Still working on the update but writing… is hard.

17 Likes

Take your time. Really, I’m fine with waiting.

4 Likes

Merci!! I’m working to get it done ASAP, but in the meantime I can take questions about the RO’s if anyone wants to know more about them!!

4 Likes

Yeah, I think we’re all good with waiting for an update until you feel it’s ready to see the light of day.

1 Like

What’s T684 favourite color? Why did they choose to work there? Will we meet their family? What do you consider their best and worst traits? Were they always intended to be a ro?

1 Like

How old are all the ROs? And how tall are they?

1 Like

@flocktrops: T684 likes yellow and they work for the IIA because they genuinely believe they’re doing some good for the empire. You can hear about their sister, but she lives on another planet so you can’t meet her. Their best trait imo is their cheeriness and positivity, their worst is their ego and pride. They don’t take too well to being wrong or being told not to do something. They weren’t always an RO, at first, they and T378 were gonna be a canon couple, but then people requested they be made RO’s and I said “Why not? I can work with this.”

@Storm456: The RO’s are all in their mid 20’s to mid 30’s, other than A401 who is in their late 40’s to early 50’s. I don’t get any more specific than that in the game.

And from tallest to shortest is Orion (7’), Elliot (6’3), Morgan (6’2), T684 and A401 (6’), T378, A887 and Lacroix (5’10), Valentine (5’8), John and Jane (5’7), Bijou (5’6), and Karriise (5’4).

9 Likes

Omg yasss love me some tall bois

2 Likes

Me going to convert on Google cause your metric system confuses me
download%20(4)

9 Likes

I FUCVKIN SHIP T684 AND T378 SOBS OPPOSITE COUPLE IS MY CUP OF TEA now i feel guilty for wanting to woo T684 :frowning:
btw this is how i see them lmao

10 Likes

@Storm456: Same, which is why so many people are taller than my 5’6 MC :U

@flocktrops: akdgaskdjgasd they’re Tall :tm:

@ennuitas: KASJDGASKDJGA THAT IS EXACTLY HOW THEY ARE.

9 Likes

Orion is 2,13 cm wtf, Elliott is 1,92 cm, Morgan is 1,88 cm, T6 and A4 are 1,82 and A8 and Lacroix are 1,55 cm or 1,77 the results are different(they’re shorty omg) according to the conversor just in case.

3 Likes

Orion is an alien so justified, the rest are just tall. Lacroix is average, I think, but really wants to be taller cause Ori towers over them :U

2 Likes

I just discovered it is my size, I used to feel tall in cm feet makes me feel not so tall, damn you metric system (sorry)

1 Like

There, there, we’re both short lmao

1 Like

Hm… ok, A887 seems cool. Wanna be James Bond. Might not have to betray the empire for Lacroix then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A887 is a suave, calm and professional agent who can carry on a mission without getting a single hair out of place, so James Bond basically. I needed a rivalmance in this game and thus, A887.

5 Likes

Ah, nice! Hopefully can play off well with the MC I intend to play. While competent they prefer to be underestimated, and of course their cover is as a fairly innocent bartender (hence not pulling out a gun). Might make for an interesting combo…

1 Like