Reports from Philomena (58K words, Now with a Discord Server!) Updated: August 29, 2018

Maybe off the back of an update for that nice productivity kick?:0

3 Likes

Ayep! That’s the plan!! I’m ideally hoping to introduce a handful of major characters next update, and announce the blog with it. Ideally.

9 Likes

ALRIGHT!!! I caved and made the blog!! Especially since things suddenly got a little busier for me, I figured this would be a good way to keep you guys updated!! and a good place for me to post all my character bios and facts lmao I have a few posts queued up for tomorrow, but in the meantime, feel free to send in any questions you may have :D!

17 Likes

What have you done… T684… I’m so sorry… It seems a rival has appeared :flushed: they seem like another dork (though stressed) tbh and I love it

Also congrats on the blog!! I’ve already checked it out!! Looking forward to what you have in store for us hehe ^-^

2 Likes

Merci! I’m excited for the blog too!

And can confirm, that behind A887’s cool and suave exterior, lies an absolute nerd.

1 Like

(I lied about proper sketching, all I have time for is nonsense))

(Said nonsense)

15 Likes

I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY “NONSENSE”, ITS ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS AND I LOVE IT.

And omg, August gives that grumpy nerd too much credit lmao.

2 Likes

I’VE MADE UP MY MIND, THERE’S HER IMAGINATION OF THE NERD.

FULL SPEED INTO THE RO.

(The forum keeps telling me this post is unclear and sending me back to the editor but I have no idea how this could be any more clear… ROMANCE. GOIN’ AFTER IT.)

2 Likes

I wish August the best of luck in perusing the second biggest grump in this entire game o7

2 Likes

Who is the first? :0

2 Likes

Morgan “has never heard of affection or smiling” Winters.

2 Likes

This reminds me weirdly of Fuchsia and Criminy from Sinfest.

I know how to actually draw, see, I swear

BIJOU BIJOU BIJOU

30 Likes

I am absolutely not exaggerating when I say I’ve been looking at this for hours. It’s utterly stunning, the detail and the colors and I absolutely love the glitter and the way you did the flowers of her jacket. I absolutely love it!!! And friendo, even your doodles are glorious and fun to look at!!! The forum won’t let me post in all caps but just know I am very happy and excited and screaming!!!

4 Likes

Your drawing is gorgeous!

2 Likes

CAN YOU REALLY NOT WRITE IN ALL CAPS–ahh it seems you can’t… SHAME.

My drawing ability is now on cooldown but man with the Tumblr and more descriptions popping up it tempts me so much…! Just have to wait to be properly introduced to more of them > o >

5 Likes

Hello yes I am now fully on the Bijou train I am here for this

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.

Opened at the request of the author.

So I gave in to my impulses and made a Discord server :D! I’m active a lot on Discord and I hope to see some of yall there!

4 Likes