Reports from Philomena (58K words, Now with a Discord Server!) Updated: August 29, 2018

The proper application of arms of fire is important…

Cackles madly excellent

For years I watched straight girls getting super into “bad boy” romances and couldn’t figure out why I had such mixed feelings about them. Turns out the issue isn’t the “bad” part.

Voltage has a hit-and-miss mobile paranormal romance game called Kisses & Curses that has a love interest who is a witch-hunter, while the PC is a witch. There’s a life debt situation… It was one of the first opportunities I got to really fully indulge in this type of trope.

4 Likes

OH RIGHT I REMEMBER THAT GAME. Anastasia I loved so much!! even if she did come at me with a knife

2 Likes

Ha, between that and Winter Wolves’ Seasons of the Wolf I developed a minor complex for murderous red-haired ladies.

5 Likes

I… I have one of those… She’s part of a mercenary gang and you can hire as a bouncer for the Rabbit Hole.

5 Likes

~loud dinging sound emerges from nowhere~ say what now.

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes: hello I am very interested :eyes::eyes: Do they accept payment in drinks

5 Likes

You shouldn’t wear Metal Trousers whoever made that sound.
Captain “Not a Dragon” im on to your tricks

Any bond would say drinks…or something else

3 Likes

NGL my agent would sell their booty for good info

6 Likes

Speaking of which, what do I call this ravaging redhead? If you’re coming up with a name, give some thought to fitting it into the template, “Fuck me up, Xyz.” Just saying.

2 Likes

When I grow up I will be: a bartender on an alien planet

New life goal:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yj0fB7dr5_Q/maxresdefault.jpg

8 Likes

xzy
“is that pronounced xzeewai?”
this is now semi-cannon
the ravaging redhead Xzy

3 Likes

@Hazel: Her name is Elliot Bane, 6’3, buff and can bench press p much anyone. If I had to sum her up in a few words, they would be “FITE ME”. And despite the name, she is not gender switchable, at least not as of right now.

@awkward_viking: Which one? There are two right now, Valentine and Bijou. Valentine accepts drinks as long as they can get them drunk, Bijou prolly will not though there are exceptions.

@kirakana: A solid life goal and I support you and your decision :+1:

9 Likes

how about a drink that requires a health waver be signed by the bartender?
Or is it prefered to be floored in 4 or 5 drinks and not 1 sip?

1 Like

They’ll take whatever as long as they’re wasted by the end of the night. Plus their heart, lungs and liver are cybernetic so they can handle whatever :+1:

4 Likes

…Challenge accepted!
Achievement: destroy a cyborg liver in one sitting

4 Likes

Good luck friendo :+1:

1 Like

How about the glitter drink that I mentioned on Discord?

1 Like

honestly the song isn’t even that fitting for Lacroix but I had to just for the meme value.

5 Likes

@Hazel: A bit too flamboyant for their taste, but if it has a high enough alcohol content, they’ll take it.

@Gwenstn: No memes on my thread :U