Reports from Philomena (58K words, Now with a Discord Server!) Updated: August 29, 2018

Where’s the fun in that? We basically get full permission to be as much of a delinquent as possible. (For the cover…yes. Of course.)

9 Likes

Hey hey, my Milky Way Center drink is one that definitely won’t kill you or set anything on fire! :stuck_out_tongue:

The other two may lead to potential injuries, but at least not by fire. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hmm…Maybe something like this?..

@Leem (Sorry to clog up the forum with just 19,827 drink ideas…Last ones, I swear)

Shooting Star: Idk anything else about it other than it probably has pop rocks in it or around the brim of the glass’. Probably a bit sour/sweet, more of a ‘fun’ drink, and definitely won’t kill you! :grin: For those with kiddish tastebuds (like me, ngl…)

Deep Space (idk if someone named theirs that already): Very mellow and clean. Some clear darker color in a martini glass. Kind of bitter, but it’s a sipping drink.

Ozone: something kinda dessert-esque? Fluffy, creamy, and sweet!

4 Likes

At the rate we’re going, MC spent all 3 days of preparation coming up with drink ideas.

13 Likes

Ooooooooooooh, like a little vortex! I’ll see what I can do!

Oh man, sounds complicated for the relatively simple drink system, but I can absolutely fit it in! If not as something makeable, something mentioned at least.

Let :clap: me :clap: burn :clap: down :clap: the :clap: bar :clap: and :clap: kill :clap: the :clap: patrons :clap:

No problem at all! You guys have some A++ ideas and I love listening to them! And shooting star sounds awesome! It could be carbonated too! Extra fizz and pop!

6 Likes

Update, update! I added red hair options and the choice to visit the cafe, alone or with 684. If I missed anything or if you wanna see anything specific (like a question to ask 684, or a menu item in the cafe) feel free to tell me!

8 Likes

Also kudos to anyone who figures out what 684’s name is
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

7 Likes

Y…you mean it isn’t 648? :scream:

:wink:

As long as they know, I’m good. :grin:

4 Likes

T684 is the 6 foot tall, cinnamon roll enthusiast of a handler agent we all know and love. T648 on the other hand, is a 5 foot 2 ball of rage that can and will tear a field agent’s head off :smiley:

13 Likes

Side note: I’m considering making 684 romanceable, and if they are the achievement is 100% gonna be called “Cinnamon rolls and mocha.”

Side-side note: There’s an option to refer to 684 as a cinnamon roll and that was @RenaB’s suggestion.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

16 Likes

I just about cheered when you said this, oops >_< Ahhh, they’re so adorable… No questions I can think of right now, I’m just satisfied seeing more of 684 XD (Thank you!!) But if I do think of any later, I’ll let you know!

1 Like

I 100% approve of both the achievement name and the nickname :laughing:

2 Likes

:+1: Glad you approve! The more I think about it, the more I like the ways I could develop their romance route.

Also, so far no one has figured out what 684’s name is :eyes::eyes::eyes:

7 Likes

Oh my gawd!!! This is so good! It ended so abruptly I was left wanting more! More! More! More! Pls :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

For when 684 asks you the question of what Sitah Tamanya Arba’a is it 684

4 Likes

@ultravioletgaia: I’m glad you like it so much!!! I’m working on the next update, where you finally go to Philomena, also drink system test, woop!

@Minus: DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER. It was @Fiogan’s absolutely genius idea to name 684 that, so shout out to them!

6 Likes

So cute! :hugs: The best part of achievements are the names. Hahaha!

If Agent T378 was romanceable, would he be “Cold-brewed Coffee” then? :smile:

3 Likes

Y’all wanna romance the grumpy one now huh :V

He’d be an Americano probably, maybe a double shot of espresso (but with what he has to deal with, probably more like 6 shots.)

Side note, he and 684 were a canon couple when the game was being thought up and I haven’t completely let go of that idea :smiley:

8 Likes

I want to change my number to 4761 and romance myself… because… reasons. Mathematical reasons.

I’m actually waiting on other choices before fully committing to a romance choice. I have my personality types that most attract me and so far… none are in the story yet.

4 Likes

Oh! Mind if I ask what personality types?

2 Likes