Reminiscence; Memories of Eternity [Updated 11th Sep 2022 Aria Chapter 3 Complete]

Probably best to set up a poll if you want to see what everybody’s route was

3 Likes

This looks promising! I enjoyed the writing style of this one. And I have to say, the names one is allowed to choose from are very beautiful.

2 Likes

@Sujan_Dhakal You are right. Will do.

@Caronte Glad you liked it. Also, thanks. I tried to make the names fit the characters.

5 Likes

Ah :joy:I don’t know if I should be worried, for a project it was very interesting. I look forward to seeing how it ends
I haven’t read your other books but I will look them up and tell you what I think.

I picked the Prince’s route.
Aria

4 Likes

For that pole, best to offer third option saying both because there are some of us who will do that, I don’t think I’m the only one

4 Likes

Hi! Please participate in this poll and help me out.

Which route did you play?

• Aria: A Prince’s Tale
  • Rhapsody: A Goddess’ Song
  • Both

0 voters

12 Likes

How right you are

13 Likes

@Gintoki_Chan @Sujan_Dhakal @Oreven Thanks for the responses. And yes, I added the “Both” option as well.

5 Likes

Should probably link the pole in your original post as well for anyone in the future who doesn’t want to dig through all of this

2 Likes

Can I link the same poll to the OP?

1 Like

I think so, yes

1 Like

I’ll try it. Got no idea though.:sweat_smile:

Edit: Did it. Got a badge for it too.

4 Likes

@Gintoki_Chan Hello again! Sorry, but can you elaborate on this part? Lol, trying to get as much feedback as possible.

3 Likes

You have another project
Can I ask why don’t you focus on one before embarking on another?
Because I really like Reminiscence, so I don’t know if you would finish it.

1 Like

@Gintoki_Chan The reason I work on more than one project is because I get tired of writing the same characters every day. So I switch between the two in order to relax and keep my creative juices flowing. As for Reminiscence, let me assure you, I will finish this. This is literally my life’s work. I have spent far too much time and money on this. (I’ll post the other artworks intermittently. Please don’t hate me for milking them in order to maintain activity).

This was supposed to be a book, but I thought making it a game will be more fun. Especially because I got too attached to the side characters and wanted to explore the main characters’ romances with them. I have already written a lot of the story, but I need to convert it because it’s in the third person past tense.

But thank you, I am glad you like it enough to worry. That’s so touching. Also, I do keep a word count log of both projects on Discord for my readers and myself to keep track of the progress made.

21 Likes

Nah take your time.
I will look forward to it then :+1:t6:
Thanks for explaining it to me, appreciate it.

4 Likes

Got to say, enjoying the concept, with the execution of both routes excellent whilst giving a hint of routes interwining beforehand. As a self professed speed reader, wasn’t as easy to intergrate myself with the goddess route than with the prince, but all in all, an enjoyable read and will definitely keep my eye on this.

11 Likes

Hi! Thanks for reading. Glad you liked it. Could you do me a favor and elaborate on this part? Was it the prose, the characterization, the gender, or something else?

4 Likes

This is really interesting and i can’t wait for more

2 Likes

Apologies on my part. I think personally it was the prose; I could be wrong, but perhaps I felt it wasn’t as straightforward for me when reading at first glance. Nothing wrong on your end, I guess it was just my first time reading something along that structure.

2 Likes