Reminiscence; Memories of Eternity [Updated 11th Sep 2022 Aria Chapter 3 Complete]

Red Flag GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
I have a bad feeling about this. We cannot achieve that level of wholesome?!

Beautiful art btw.

12 Likes

@Oreven Haha! Wholesome isn’t it? Maybe you can achieve it…heehee!

And thanks! I love this art too.

4 Likes

Shitttttttt

IT’S TRULY ART OHHHH THE BEAUTY!!!

(falls on floor dramatically with hand on forehead*)

AHHHHHHHH​:weary::cupid::cupid::cupid:

3 Likes

@Spicy_Spicy Haha! Thanks! Glad you like it that much.

2 Likes

Update Notes:
8000 words added to Aria, taking the word count excluding codes to 22,094. Chapter 2 of Aria is complete. Next up is Chapter 2 of Rhapsody.

Edit: Do me a favor and please show me your stats before the encounter with the assassin. It will help with balancing. Thanks!

21 Likes

I really thought that Faye will be the assassin. Color me surprised when she was just a fan.
On another note, can/will Harver Magnus III, son of Lord Harver Magnus II, become less of an ass? Or maybe something unfortunate can happen to him? Preferably, death?

5 Likes

@Oreven Thanks for the stats. It’s really halpful. Also, Lmao! Love what you did with Harver there. He will continue to be an ass but with character development. Also, you might get the chance to face off against him in a tourney and…accidents can happen.

6 Likes

1 Like

@Cingulum_diaboli Thanks! But how are all your attributes at 10? Were you not able to choose to upgrade one of them after the end of Chapter 1?

3 Likes

I uploaded old save :sweat_smile:
I just started over and found that I can increase some stats.

1 Like

@Cingulum_diaboli No worries. So you must have played the old version right?

3 Likes

Yeah

Ugh, MC was such a bachelor in distress towards the end :laughing: I can already see Claire starting to make mean, sarcastic comments about it… :expressionless:

Will we ever meet Elsie again and ask how her mother is doing?

2 Likes

@Cingulum_diaboli In that case, hope you like it.

3 Likes

???

1 Like

@Cingulum_diaboli You might see Elsie again depending on your actions.

Can you elaborate this part? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

He wasn’t very impressive in the fight against the assassin :woman_shrugging: What would happened if Claire hadn’t there…

1 Like

Well, since this is a fantasy maybe there’s no need for Eastern people to be from East? If you catch my drift. Maybe you could replace that moniker with fantasy nations and slang terms for them.

1 Like

Here’s my stats pre-assassin, I picked both of the bloodline arsenal options for the initial stat boost in chapter 1, and against Harver but it increased telekinesis instead.

2 Likes

The only advantage she had against us was her ability to dodge our attacks.

It’s pretty clear she wouldn’t be able to tank them, and can’t hurt a TK!MC unless taking him by surprise.

4 Likes

Well, Claire had to be there for the plot. Also her power is only good for dodging your attacks and particularly well suited against you.

Thanks for the suggestion. It does make sense, but I have made up my mind on this matter and changed her epithet.

Thanks, I’ll look at the codes. I must have screwed it up.

Yes, she says your powers are annoying, but I think hers is infinitely more so.

7 Likes