Remembered: The Past (01/04/2021)

Thank you, will look into it as soon as I am able.

Also, there are cameras hidden in the hallways that activate when something connects with the wall. The AI is programmed to understand sign language so it easily decyphers the MC’s hand movements.

EDIT: The scene mixup has been fixed and should work without issue.

3 Likes

Thanks bro much appreciated. :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Found this one

1 Like

hiii not sure if text is supposed to be thereeee

1 Like

@AMER1CANN1NJA09 and @Avi thank you. Will look into those as soon as I am able.

EDIT: Both issues have been fixed.

1 Like

Finally a choice that I truly get behind,

Me: omg that’s so dumb…
Me: sudden primal urge to lick soap intensifies :eye::tongue::eye:

17 Likes

Xiang and Akashi’s name just kinda appears out of nowhere when they rescue us. I do think that the challenges in the first chapter could use some more polishing but the challenges in the second chapter’s is definitely a nice improvement and the option to lick whatever that round thing in the bathroom was a great option

2 Likes

I will go back into fixing chapter 1 once I’m at least halfway through with chapter 2.

2 Likes

the coding typo is still there (on my playthrough at least)

Remeber typo

3 Likes

I am so sorry about that! It should be fixed now on all routes.

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying this! It’s a really interesting concept and the characters are really good

Also I just realized i made my male mc like 5’2 compared to the like 5’6 and up male ro’s and I couldn’t stop laughing

Speaking of ro’s tho X got me feeling some way :eyes: :eyes:

choosing the option to go back to my cell was also funny to me because all I could think of was X just >:C and picking my mc up like a cat asgkjsd

7 Likes

I really like the idea that the mc has an handicap and I really am curious to read how the story will go out.

So far, I love it. Your characters are pretty good and feels alive and I like how the mc evolve and grow in this world. Can’t wait to read more.

Are you going to make a serie or will you make a one shot?

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!
I actually have planned 3 books for this.

3 Likes

I liked this very much! I can’t wait to get to know the characters better! I didn’t really get what the thing on their head was supposed to do tho, is it just me or was the ambiguity intentional? it didn’t really seem to block their powers or anythig cause they could still feel people’s auras… will we find out later on? Cause as of now I can’t wait to know more about this whole thing, it’s very interesting and well written!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!
The helmet was actually used for precautionary measures. There’s a belief that people with mental powers can also mind control others. That’s why the MC was equipped with the helmet and to keep guards from making direct eye contact. (PS. The MC doesn’t have any mind control abilities but the prison isn’t taking any chances.)

3 Likes

Oh ok! thank you so much for clarifying! : D

1 Like

It’s a good start so far, has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Also. Why do you get such an exciting project? I didn’t get anything this exciting when I was in school. Sad face. I like the game so far.

2 Likes

Has a camera, with a dictionary of signs, so that it reacts to motion. Something like that.

1 Like