You’re a mercenary, gun for hire, assassin, information extractor, delivery person – call it what you want, because the people that hire you for your services don’t give much of a shit what you call yourself as long as you actually get them what they want.
Your last delivery ended with you – or rather the body you have decided to take over that day – as well as your delivery getting killed. The boss is pissed now and demands you fix your mistake or else you’ll be a head shorter. Not really a look you think you can pull off so you set out to fix what you fucked up, if it just weren’t for that mask wearing asshole that wants to cut your adventure – and life from the looks of it – short.
REMEMBER, YOU WILL DIE is an interactive novel, with a cyberpunk-esque aesthetic, playing in the fictional city Vapolis , where you take on the job as a mercenary with a very special ability, looking to keep all your body parts attached to the rest of you and also find out who has their deadly sights set on you.
hello! it has been a hot minute since I’ve been really active on here, but now I’m back with my first wip! I’m very excited about it and hope you guys will like it. It’s still very much a work in progress, however i believe it gives the reader a nice view of what to expect or look forward to.
- gender choice (male, female, non-binary as well as the choice to be trans)
- sexuality choice (straight, gay, bi or ace)
- four unique romance options, including one who’s gender you can decide
- a club called saints & sinners (yes, really) that becomes your second home (over time)
- and the choice to wear heart-shaped sunglasses all day and if that doesn’t interest you, I don’t know what will
- roughly 31k words in the first three chapters
what to expect in the next update
chapter two some more detailed lore of the world finished stats pages
- chapter three
- extended dante/delilah scene in the first chapter
- finished lore pages
what i’m looking for in terms of feedback
- any typos and grammatical issues
- did i repeat me anywhere on accident?
- thoughts about the world building so far (add more or less for now?)
- general thoughts and feelings!
feel free to pop by the tumblr blog and ask questions!