REMEMBER, YOU WILL DIE [126k wip, updated 31.03.2024]

Weirdly enough I enjoy the story but I really want to date D that character sound interesting right

1 Like

I will not! You don’t control my life! I will live forever and prove you wrong! >:(

3 Likes

how much you bet XD

just found this demo and i loved it! will there be another chance to set the height if you chose to hijack skylar’s body instead of posing as a security guard ?

1 Like

yes, you will! probably in the next chapter or so :slight_smile: and thank u !!!

3 Likes

Sounds interesting, I will definitely check it out.

1 Like

The trans representation in this game slaps, and the premise sounds really interesting!

3 Likes

i read this demo a little bit ago and I adore it! i love your prose, the concept, and the execution of this so far <3

2 Likes

I think it will be better if you ask that on the author’s Tumblr? It’s right next to the demo link

3 Likes

What a fantastic WIP I just read. Dark and brutal vibes - I love it.

Dante, you sneaky shit… I hope MC will have a nice chat with them at the next meeting :eyes:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.

after a year of nothing I’m back with an update! life just got in the way as it often does, but i still hope the people that stayed will enjoy this update!

this chapter includes:

• fights! and more fights!
  • the merc playing detective
  • seeing jaxxie! and orla!
  • a sexy sword if you did the side mission
  • and a lot of screaming about things and people <3
  • 15k+ new words

let me know about any typos, grammatical issues, coding issues, or simply overall concerns or comments you have!

UPDATED DEMO

70 Likes

Welcome back :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome back :partying_face:

1 Like

It’s alive! :tada: :heart_eyes: I missed that wip

6 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wouKI_myXxk What I hear every time Jax speaks/appears/exists :drooling_face:

1 Like

AHAHAHAAHA Welcome back! And YES i missed that guy

2 Likes

I chose fingers prosthetics

2 Likes

ahh thank you, will fix that

1 Like