Relics 3: Ashes for Gold UPDATED 15th October, Final Update, see Post 741 for details

Incidentally, in case anyone is curious, please find the Maximum Angst wedding route under the spoiler tag:

1. Have an RO other than Abdul, Esme or RĂ©my locked in by the end of Book 2.

2. Get engaged to your RO in Book 3.

3. Cheat on your RO in Egypt.

4. Don’t confess your infidelity when given the chance.

5. Ask Stevo to give the speech at the wedding.

6. Um
enjoy the wedding, I guess

9 Likes

That was not fun, like, at all

2 Likes

If the people opted out of the marriage, I could agree. But some people might have started the relationship in this book, making it impossible to marry someone.
But I understand it would be too much to add.

2 Likes

Saw the scene tag in the code as “clusterfuck” and I chuckled to myself. The tag did not disappoint!

Great work, as always.

5 Likes

Two mistakes that I saw were in Cleo speech, first word of the page was the but t not in capital. At the end of Cleo speech, name of Zhu was mentioned as the one giving the speech.

2 Likes

Thanks, will correct.

I might come back and add more content at a later point, but right now I’m kinda sick of this interlude so I’ll prob press on to Chapter 6!

5 Likes

You’re just saying this so nobody will suspect the truth: that you become a crying mess at weddings.

7 Likes

Maybe Anderson crying at the wedding is a way for the author to say he sacrificed his possible relationship because he preferred to write :rofl:

@Schliemannsghost why the Carxite needed to be grown inside children? Why it can’t be grow inside adults or non-sentient beings?

2 Likes

Can confirm, looks like you fixed it

2 Likes

Truer than you know!

As for your question, I think we’ll be getting more into that stuff at the end of the game, so I don’t wanna spoil it yet!

4 Likes

I loved the interlude, my favorite speech for sure was Zhu’s very beautiful, one mistake I found was if Remy does the speech at Spillane and Esme’s wedding he says he only met Esme now in London but they met in Paris. And then we’ll have a honeymoon with our RO? I can only say that I really enjoyed the excellent work.

2 Likes

IIRC they didn’t met. you go alone to meet him at Mulan Rouge.

1 Like

What are the nb Ro’s physical body?

I know, but the next day we meet him (I believe it’s in the cemetery doesn’t quite remember the place where we’re dealing with more clues from the crusader’s tomb) and Esme is together with Spillane and they know each other, so they didn’t meet in London.

1 Like

It’s been a long time since I played the second game, I didn’t remember him at the cemetery.

Wait who’s getting married?! Lol

The MC, with any RO you have been with since the 1st or 2nd book if you propose.

5 Likes

With the exception of Remy

1 Like

The Amazonian is AFAB, considering they were once described as a “shadowy female figure.” Do not point this out to them, considering that the editor of the newspaper that reported it came into his office the next morning to find a message about it.

3 Likes

Pls oh pls tell me that our MC can start a family at the end of the game (havin kids and such) :pleading_face:

1 Like