Relics 2: The Crusader's Tomb UPDATED 26 April 2021 - Chapter 6 (post 598 for details!)

Happy birthday @Schliemannsghost hope its a good one chief

1 Like

Happy Cake day @Schliemannsghost

1 Like

Happy Birthday :birthday:

1 Like

Happy cake day @Schliemannsghost

Can we decide the amazonian’s gender or is predetermined?

1 Like

Amazonian is canonically nb.

8 Likes

Arf. I really, really, really want to try this one… I can’t wait for the first one to be released ^^

1 Like

Very happy to see Relics of the Lost Age in the upcoming HG releases thread! :blush: I’m also thrilled that it will be getting a Steam release (I was certain that it eventually would be on Steam, given the quality of the game, but it’s such an accomplishment to have it released there directly — congratulations! :partying_face:)

9 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I just spotted the new Upcoming Hosted Games thread for 2021, so I guess that means it’s now officially announceable, and I might as well announce it here too: January 7th is the date we are aiming for to release the first Relics book! Very excited.

19 Likes

:champagne: Great to see!

(also, is it my imagination, or do the queues for 2021 look barren compared to this year?)

3 Likes

I am soo excited too!

2 Likes

As a side-note, I’m currently playing the just-released COG “The Luminous Underground” (I’m at a very early stage, but it’s been fun so far!), and when I hopped over to the Explanation of the Stats page, I couldn’t help noticing this explanation of the “Audacity” stat:

If this was a game about an adventurer archaeologist fighting Nazis you’d be best off maxing this score, but since it isn’t, use your best judgment!

I wonder if the author knew about Relics, or if this is just an Indy reference? Either way, it’s pretty well-timed!

20 Likes

Well that would be a cool little Easter egg…

3 Likes

Will there be rats @Schliemannsghost?

1 Like

Maybe!

3 Likes

Rats and spiders, what are we missing :thinking: Ahh,…Cockroaches. Three unholy creatures

2 Likes

What about snakes @Schliemannsghost? :wink:

2 Likes

I love that the MC can be afraid of spiders. Please let us torture Spillane with more muahahahaha.

4 Likes

YaY @Schliemannsghost :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat: lol I’m more than little late to this but it’s very good ans G’Luck with it…

2 Likes

@Schliemannsghost, Lol if ya guys are talking 'bout nasty creatures like bugs and rodents… Scorpions are nasty… They’re bugs but don’t look like a typical insect, creepy one at that.
Only things that creeps me :joy_cat::smile_cat::pouting_cat:

2 Likes

But scorpions taste good, especially when we fry them ( that reminds me, rats and spiders also don’t taste too bad but you need some specific kinds, not the ones which are lurking in our house ) the only thing I haven’t tried is cockroaches but I tried their milk

2 Likes