Reflections Beta Testers Wanted

I quite like the premise, so here are my issues in a list

1. Glass being your Ally regardless of Midnight or Daylight is a bit weird
  2. Lack of Court Stats makes it difficult to gage how much they like you, to cite the game yours has been compared to quite a bit, choice of deathless, if you look at deathless they give stats for all the board members of your company, so you can tell how much they like you.
  3. At the end my personal recreation said that I was exceptionally loyal to my court, and I followed their orders to a tee, yet I was presented an option to receive their help
  4. In the scene in the beginning the game automatically assumes your character gets drunk and goes out to celebrate, maybe have that be a choice a.e do you want to go out and celebrate?
  5. in the scene with the prisoner, once you’ve finished getting answers you’re not allowed to set them free, only to kill them which confuses me. You could set them free earlier, what’s changed after the interrogation?
  6. How you spend your money doesn’t really seem to do much of anything, unless it’s super important I would just say take it out, help reduce the similarities to Deathless

Sorry if I sound super negative, but generally speaking everything I haven’t commented on is pretty good (I have more comments, but I figured don’t want to overload you)