Red Moon RPG - Rise and Conquer (WIP) - November 19th, 2018

low-fantasy
gender-choice

Looking forward for update to see where this will go. Good luck and do not hurry

Havent read this, but I like the name of your WIP and war and political WIPs are my favorites. So Im asking. Is it possible to go Hitler mode?

What do you mean with hitler…mode?

Conquering.

I am both impressed and grateful :sweat_smile: Next updates will cut on the grinding aspect, promise!

Thank you!

Thanks! Conquering will be possible in future updates, yes. Regarding politics, they are a big part of the story I have been drafting out for a month now, I can’t wait to finally write it down in the game :grin:

What are plans for next update of the game? I mean what new things will be possible.

At the moment I’m working on the combat, remaking the intro, and adding a new village. There will be other fixes and additions, but these will be the main points. Combat will be really comprehensive, allowing multiple allies and enemies, each with their own attributes, items, weapons, potions and spells. There will also be a rudimentary AI, based on the player’s game difficulty (easy/medium/hard).