CCH 2 Testing (closed)

Hey! Can I beta test? I am over 18, played the original (loved it! Can quickly whip up more characters) AND this last December I had the privilege of helping to beta test Lost Heir 3! I love the process and would love a chance to beta test again! I am available to help in July and August.

PS I also liked the Christmas story you sent out!

Hey Eric, as like many others I was hoping for the chance to be able to Beta test.
I have played your first game extensively to the point that I unlocked nearly all the achievements and I have been following your Community College Hero Part 2 forum since May last year.

Since I’ve been on the forums for so long I’ve lost count on the number of games i’ve tested and was always willing to give feedback afterwards.

I’m at uni and currently on holidays during July and some of August.

So in summary:
YES
YES
AND YES

PS: I am also over 18+

This is one of my favorite game of all time even counting video games. This game allow make my day so I be honor to help make it as good as the last. I fit all the requirements so there will be no problems. If you are still looking please email at mmamonster10@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hey Eric! I just want to say that I was a BIG fan from the first one, and I have many (too many!) saves, just out of experiencing all the options! I literally don’t even remember my first save, as I play it at least one per week. I unlocked almost all achievements, romanced all of the characters and explored all four types of personalities.

Just wanted to answer your 3 questions.

1. I don’t want to sound like I’m repeating so the answer to if I have played it is at the top.

2. I have beta tested for several WiP’s on this site, including two that made it on the Hosted games label. Currently I am testing two (Godsgate 2 and Breach: The Archangel Job) and can’t wait for development on them both.

3. As a recently graduated senior taking a gap year before college, lets just say I have TOO much time on my hands. Enough to help my brother write his OWN WiP, The Oval Office.

Hope this was good enough to get in! Thank you for the consideration!

1 Like

If you’re still accepting testers, I’d like to sign up. I have plenty of free time, have read CCH quite a few times recently, and just turned eighteen!

1 Like

I would really like to be a beta tester I have been waiting for this game for quite a while

I would love to help out with beta testing, if you’re still recruiting. I have edited several books and I helped with several plays in college. I’m 30 and I have plenty of time this summer! Also, I’m a huge fan as of six days ago after I finished trial by fire.

I am still interested in beta testing i have read book one recently i have free time i am on the facebook page i am 18+

The answers to all the questions you asked are ‘Yes’.

And I’m over 18, last time I checked.

So I’d like to apply for the beta tester spot.

I’d like being a beta tester
Just to be sure:I’m 19 years old, read some hero based game-novels and yeah, I’m waiting for this project like 2 years haha xD

Okay I didn’t anticipate testers continuing to come in so quickly!

I will cap it right here.

So if your comment is above this comment, you’re good. I think 130-some folks is more than plenty.

When we’re ready to start, which won’t be until August, I’ll message the first 20 or so posters with instructions. You will get PMs inviting you to a private thread.

17 Likes

i would like to be in

Good luck to all those that got into the beta testing .:thumbsup:

1 Like

I’m still interested in being a beta testsr

I’m interested and on board for all levels of beta you are willing to let me in on! Definitely would like to be involved if you’ve got the space. This would be my first beta test but I actually do similar work on a daily basis.

read his comment it’s only the comments above his that got in so asking to beta test now is pointless sorry just how it is.:smiley_cat:

I posted above your cap, so am I cool or not? Cool as in like part of the beta testing?

…did you not read the comment Eric posted?

4 Likes

I have played the first one multiple times through and would love to beta test the new one

I did, just wasn’t sure