CCH 2 Testing (closed)

Hi hopefully I can be apart of the beta testing for CCH 2 cause I love it alot an would like to try to do something for it. Great game.

I would love to be a bet tester

just curious if part two you get the powers mentioned in part 1 cus if so, that’s awesome! if not it’s still awesome!

Hey @Eric_Moser I’m back and I’m willing to test again for part 2. Just gives me a reason to go back to the first part.

I’m a match! Yes, I’d be delighted to offer my perspective for the sake of Stunneryour art. Truly, the golden warrior and his hotnesses are such underrepresented gems. Well, here’s hoping.
:crying_cat_face::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

i have played the first one so i know what goes on such as origami dying in part one and facing one of the diabolical dozen

Goodmorning!First i talk some advices:
1Sorry for my bad and poor english,but i’m not a user english so i have some difficulties to write
2I don’t know if i’m late to offer myself as betatester,if it is so sorry
3I’m 18 from january
Now my name is Emanuele and i think i could be useful as betatester for the second part of community college hero.I have some good points to think i’m a right choice:
1I love the game-books in general
2I love your community college hero and personally ithink is the best work on play store
3I’ll give you all my news and also those bad:I’m not very good in english and i don’t have so much free time (i’m doing exams called in Italy Maturità)and i must work once i finish the exams so probably i think that i’ll be totally free on the 15 july.But when i’m free i promeyou that i’ll work with all myself because i like these things and for me this could be free time
4I don’t have experience as beta tester but i could analyze very well for my school experience (the gymnasium so latin,ancient greek,filosophy and for these i read a lot of works those have an high coefficient of difficulties
5I played in the last month the game and i didn’t play that only a time (i have 6-7 files because i have said i loved your work)
I don’t know how work the beta testing but if you believe that i could be useful i’m here starting 15 july and i’m ready to do this thing.If you’ll choose me i’ll do my best that is a lot believe me.If you don’t choose me for some reasons it’s not a problem i’ll play when the game will be released😉.But if you choose me you’ll have a good judge for your work.And i’ll swear you i have a lot of friend that speak very well english so i’ll give you a feedback well written.A last thing if you choose me please you can pass me the passages to do or thing to do to read your work?Thank you for your time!And good job or holiday (depending what you’ll do😄)

2 Likes

Hey, are you still accepting open beta spots? If so, count me in!

@Alatar, how am I supposed to say no to that? :slight_smile: You make quite the argument! Welcome to the forum!

@Pandini, Yup. I probably won’t close the thread for new applicants until beta testing starts.

4 Likes

Beta tested for the for the last wave of the first game would love to do it again in the earlier stages. :grin:

I loved the first one! Definitely willing to try this out.

Thank You very much!I’ll do my best😄

1 Like

@Eric_Moser Forgot to answer the questions.

2 Likes

Same all the way lol

1 Like

Hi!
I would like to be a beta reader, if you still need one.

1. Yes, I’ve read it several times until now.
  2. No, except for betaing a story my friend is writing.
  3. I’ve time at the end of July through to mid September.
    I’ll be 18 in two weeks and hope that’s fine.

Hey Eric just wanted to know if I could be a part of tge beta test. I am over 18 and can give feedback when the time comes. If not cant wait for it to come out either way pretty excited for part two

So when is this going to start?

Since I am a dad, I will respond with a variant of the oldie-but-goodie “We’ll get there when we get there!”

Ahem…

It will start when it starts! :man_office_worker:

(*but not until July 31st at the earliest)

9 Likes

That’s more than good enough for me

1 Like

I’ll beta test it, I’ve been waiting for the game for along time and I can’t wait for it, I’m a big fan, keep up the good work.

1 Like