CCH 2 Testing (closed)

I would love to help^-^

1. well… i have played CCH part 1 more than ten times already, using different classes, taking different routes and many more, the most truthfull way to say it is i am obsessed with CCH i have never been this obsessed since The Room series

2. this one is rather complicated, i have no history of testing CoG or HG games on the forums and giving specific constructive feedback, most of it is because i am really shy when it comes to talking with people on the internet, but if it is for my favourite CYOA game Author i would stop being shy and give the most specific and constructive feedback i have ever give

3. Of course, in fact i have all the time in the world in July and/or August, so basically you have my 24 hours of free time in July and/or August free for you to use

4. And yes, of course i am over 18

So that concludes… 3 out of 4, it would be a honor to me if you accept my request to be one of your lucky beta testers, if you kindly accept my request to be one of your beta testers please send me an Email at demisefromgod853@gmail.com if you have the time
(( i am so sorry if this post is too long, and i’m sorry if the grammar in this post is bad, English is not my first language))

@Urban, yes 100 beta testers is a lot. But I need a lot, so it’s all good. Pretty much half of Part 2 will be entirely unseen and untested by anyone on the forums when beta testing starts, so I’m prepared for a OVERWHELMING number of bugs. And then there’s the whole issue of making sure it seamlessly connects with Part 1, which I find intimidating.

And last time for beta testing, I accepted a lot of folks who just came out of the woodwork and I didn’t vet them very much. At least the people in this thread are affirmatively stating that they enjoyed Part 1, will have some free time in the summer, and I will strive to give me the specific feedback I need.

I feel good about this group! And I’m thrilled so many readers showed up from the distribution list.

9 Likes

How could I NOT see this thread?

Well in that case:

1. Yes. I must’ve done the game about 30 times, got all the achievements and I know every choices and their consequences.

2. Depends on what testing means. I never did an “official” beta test but I did provide feedback on games (mostly the WiP of Knowledge is Power and the Great Tournament). I have also some experience in coding.

3)Aaaaaaall the time in the world. It’s summer break, meaning I am available every day in july and august (and probably september) and about 17 hours a day.

(Edit: I turned 18 last month)

2 Likes

I’m really interested in beta testing because I really enjoyed CCH 1 and the last public release beta of CCH 2. I would have stayed a lurker and not registered here otherwise.

I am over eighteen and would be free in July/August.

1. Read it loved it created an account just for this.
  2. Nope, sadly I haven’t gotten the chance, I would love to help out though
  3. I will be available in July and August

I’m also 20 so if you need anymore volunteers I’m available.

Yo, Eric. I have played the first game in the last month, I haven’t ever been a beta tester, but everyone starts out somewhere, I’m under the age of 18 sadly, but that balances itself out with the simple fact that I have alot of free time on my hands and should be able to fully get into it and help with whatever I can!

(Yes, imma add this just to try and persuade you even more. How cunning.) coughs I did get that email… cough

So yeah, I’m an inexperienced person with a lot of time available. So please! It would be amazing to actually be involved in this.

Thank you for readying.

Jan.

I would love to help in anyway I possibly could. I am over 18, helped out a little on The Lost Heir trilogy and will definitely have free time.

1 Like

Sup, how you been? Sonce he closed the thread?

I sent you a PM to avoid starting a conversation in the topic :grinning:

1 Like

1.Haven’t read it since April but I could refresh my mind given a few days.
2.I haven’t done any beta testing but I am confident that I can give constructive feedback.
3.I am pretty much free both of those months.
As for being 18 I turned 18 a few months ago so I am good there.

1. I just replayed today :stuck_out_tongue: (Gotta get all those Steam achievements)
  2. I’ve never done testing but I’m good for opinionated feedback. Hopefully the helpful kind.
  3. I’m completely free July and August. (I have no life)
    I am 20 years old :stuck_out_tongue: Old enough for some 10/10 mature content :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
1 Like

A bit late to this as I have been on holidays but further to my email I’d be happy to beta test as well. I have no problems replaying the earlier installment, I’ve posted feedback on a number of threads here and I’m around the rest of the summer. I turned 18 quite a few years back now.

I’m qualified . So I’m in if you’ll take me

@Eric_Moser When will we be notified if we’re accepted?

I’ll start sending PMs when late July rolls around. I’m guessing I’ll send those PMs to the first 20 people who posted in the thread.

As long as someone meets the requirements, they should assume they’ll get a PM sometime in July or August.

8 Likes

For people who weren’t involved in the testing of the first game, could you elaborate on this a bit?

I mean, from what I understand it sounds like you just mean you’re gonna run the game through tests with X testers for a little while, and then move on to a fresh set of eyes, repeat until done, but is there anything I’m getting wrong, or anything else that testers should be aware of about the process itself?

Or will you just include this info when you start PMing people to help?

1 Like

Well that’s most of it, yes.

But with each wave, I’ll likely be prioritizing certain things (continuity, plot holes, path/romance balance, combat stat crunching, spacing/typos, carryover from Part 1, fixing “blah” scenes, etc) I’ll make it clear with each group.

10 Likes

I forgot to answer the questions

1:Yes, I’ve read CCH 1

2:Yes, I have some experience

3: Yes, I have all of the time in the world to beta test this.

I’m interested in doing it as well
1:I’ve played CCH 1 Extensively
2: I’m a current Beta Tester for the WIP Story Breach the Archangel Job
3: And I can do it any time and almost anywhere

Furthermore I have experience with writing Romance Plot lines and Scenes and would be able to review such scenes with an experienced eye

I would happy to beta as I’ve read the first choice script and have played through the current demo, I’ve also beta tested the first game as well.
I also have free time and I’m currently studying creative writing so I’ll be happy to help.
Also I’m over 20 and university so I pretty much cover everything.