CCH 2 Testing (closed)

@Eric_Moser, just wondering if I could beta test ? Played the first one and 18 years old

Did test the first one. I’m up for this if you’re still taking on new betas.

I’ve played CCH part 1 over and over again and I’ve beta tested choice of games before and I am also over 18, I would really like to beta test if you’re still taking people on.
Ive got a master’s degree in English Literature so I know how to give constructive feedback pretty well!

1 Like

as i said a couple of months ago. i’m willing to volunteer for cch2. i’m over 18 and have read part 1 a couple of times.

I said this in the other thread but I’d love to beta test for cch2!~ I’m 18, will have plenty of time in July/August and have played part 1 multiple times :3

Heyo! I’m a fan of your first game which was awe inspiring. I would LOVE to see part two being half as good!
Sign me up!

…shit.

I guess you can count me out of the beta test. I’m still 17.

But I’m still looking forward to the game’s release. Best of luck to you, Eric.

2 Likes

Mr. Moser I just wanted to say I’m a huge fan of CCH, and would be more than willing to test out the beta for the second installment!

1 Like

Wait can I get in on this?!

I’m pretty sure you can, I think he’s still accepting people

I want to participate I already played the first game a few months and I’m still playing until now and I tested all classes of heroes and also all the options of dating I have enough free time I’m not 18 I’m 15 but that’s no problem I watch game Of thrones that is probably more inappropriate than a few words

Hello! My name’s Katie, and I’d LOVE the chance to be a beta tester for CCH Part 2!

I’m currently 19, and although I’ve never worked on a CoG or HG game before, I am a Creative Writing college student – I know exactly what it’s like to workshop, give feedback, and answer specific questions about pieces from various authors. I would be delighted to help out for Part 2 – Part 1 blew me away!! I just finished my third runthrough today.

I’m free basically all of July and August!

EDIT: grammar

1 Like

I loved your first book, and would love to beta test the second.:grin:

Just to update: I will have part 1 read and I fulfill all other requirements. I’m available any time except August 4-16 (my parents are coming from the US to visit their granddaughter :innocent:). You’ll want me checking for typos, I promise.

I am a fan of book one and would love to test the next book! Have time in July or earlier to test the next book, love to do things like this!

I’m definitely keeping it open still.

If you’ve read Part 1 (preferably recently) or are willing to buy part 1 now and read it, are over 18, have the free time, and will commit to giving me that vital feedback I need during your Wave, consider yourself in.

If we get up to 100 folks (doubtful), I’ll probably close it, but until then it remains open.

4 Likes

I would love to beta test CCH2 I’ve loved the first book and was impatiently patiently waiting for number 2. Bless you!:blush:

Isn’t 100 a lot? Many of those roll not give any feedback, like what happened when you did the first part of the beta test.

4 Likes

Oh I forgot to add my qualifications in my last reply.

1. Have you read CCH 1, preferably in the past few months? Or if you haven’t, are you willing to do so by July/August?

-I’ve played and replayed and have even made fan art for it and have some on the way and am currently wprking on getting all the acheivements.
(Woyld have had them all already, but had to get a new phone :P)

1. Do you have a history of testing CoG and/or HG games on the forums and giving specific, constructive feedback?

-I dont have history with testing, but I always like learning new things and gaing new experiences, plus if i can help with my favorite interractive novel: BONUS!!!

1. Will you have some free time in July and/or August?

-yep, I work late nights mostly and can test the book in the mornings and evenings before then. :slight_smile:

1. Are you 18 or older? Just turned 20 may 13 so im definitly old enough

So all in all 3/4 ain’t bad

I did in fact read the first one.

I have beta’d once, but got a bit busy. I am currently beta testing “Breach: The Archangel Job” though.

I just graduated highschool so I have ample time this summer.

I am eighteen and a half on the dot.

Pretty sure that’s 4/4 and I was also on your distribution email list.