Rebirth (Game in progress)

@Scrivener Gory movies are awesome; if only they could make more interesting ones.

@The_Ravenclaw We all cried at the end of Toy Story 3 man, no need to be ashamed.

@Jps Thanks, I’ll send you a PM.

@TheWaffle I would never refuse a Waffle, that’s just evil. And I’m planning to make the characters quite important; I’m still stuck writing some of their background stories though, because when you have that many NPCs it’s hard to make each and every one of them unique.

@Kronos There’s more to a good story than spelling, so I’d be more than happy to include you. Sometimes, I tend to leave plot holes without realizing it; so I definitely need someone to point those out.

@Kingfisher I’ll send you a PM. :smiley:

@MissAdmiral I VOLUNTEER !! I’m sorry, I just saw the word tribute and I kinda lost it for a moment. I do have a problem with spelling because as a person who learned English from random books, TV and Youtube Videos, I tend to mix between British and American English and sometimes I write in an English that doesn’t even exist.

@Aquila Thanks.

To all of those who volunteered to be Beta-Testers, thank you so much. I’ll make sure to send each and every one of you a private Message as soon as I can. And Thanks a lot also to all of those who are supportive. I will try my hardest to finish coding as soon as possible. :smiley:

i would love to be a tester- :smiley:

I would like to join if there is room

Sounds impressive - twenty three possible love interests?! Wow. Clearly I’d likely play more heroically than the example above, but it sounds like there’s a lot to do here. I look forwards to seeing the final result.

@djma and @Dude I sent you both a Pm.

@derekmetaltron Yeah, the storyline is very complicated which makes the coding all the harder but everything is worth it in the end. You can either team up with the good guys and create a team to fight “evil”; or you can team up with the antagonists and fight the good guys. Or the third option is to create a team and be on your own, but that plot is kinda limited. I’m working on it, though. :smiley:

Id love to join the beta testers if you please

@SheRocks Hmmmm, sounds as complex as you say but if you think you can make it work, go for it! I figure I can be a Beta tester if you need an extra hand. :slight_smile:

@SheRocks
I wish I had started my book at your age:P I didn’t start mine until I was a high school junior

@derekmetaltron Sure, all extra hands are needed. And the hard thing about a complex plot is that you need to make sure that everything should click; tie loose ends and such. I actually kind of cheated, since I used some background materials from the Golden Sun Gba Games.

@DJ_CUTY Better late than never, right?

@SheRocks
well most of the authors are in there twenties, so my start is almost as early as yours:P

Hi avid reader here wondering if I could beta test for you love the intensity by the way

@DJ_CUTY Yay for us then. Haha.

@TheFallen I’ll Pm you in a second.

Hey, I’m just wondering can you have multiple love interests at once, without them knowing?

@The_Ravenclaw Yes actually, you can date up to five love interests at once. However, in the end, it will come down to one. And having more than one Love interest lowers your Loyalty at a critical ratio.

Eh, I can live with that, I’m not a Hufflepuff, loyalty is not important to me.

@The_Ravenclaw I’m sure you can handle it for a short while, but once your loyalty hits zero, missions will not be given easily to you and the only missions you’ll be able to take are “shady” ones; and shady ones lower your humanity.

…you saw what happened when Humanity got lowered. Hahahahaha. Okay, I’m done. But there is a neat trick to balancing your loyalty with your cheating.

Well… I wouldn’t say I have 0 humanity. Maybe somewhere in the 10s or 20s.

@The_Ravenclaw Having it lower than 20s is asking for trouble. And if your humanity reaches zero, your love interests will immediately break it off. Because who would want to date someone who plays Xylophone on human ribs ?

How did you find out my secret?! Jk.

@The_Ravenclaw You’re an open book. xD