Reaper-The Growing Storm (WIP) (Update, being rewritten)

Aaahh i can’t wait for the next update

1 Like

Hello folks, So a quick fyi, I’ll be removing one of the past paths. Leaving only the Sailor and Solider path. I’m doing this in a attempt to shorten the final word count of chapter one and ultimately get it out to you all sooner.

Also a side note. Is appearance important to you? Do you want me to add in a character customization section?

3 Likes

All I can say is Yes and Yes.

For myself anyways.

2 Likes

yes on the character customization and just i notived in some scenes when your refering to a woman you have written women just a small mistake btw love the story so far

1 Like

Brilliant so far but what super powers are we looking at

1 Like

yeah a little bite of a customization would be fine.

Hello all those who have given my story any attention.

I’m afraid to say that after a period of long thought I have decided to rework Reaper at a latter date. I in full honesty never had a plan for Reaper I only knew how I wanted the game to start and end, nothing about characters or actual story, so I’ve been improving all that. Well that doesn’t work, so though I am not giving up on Reaper and I fully intend to come back to it in the future, there will be no updates on the story till I have the time to actually come up with a story map/plan. This will probably not be for done for a while, I will leave the page open if anyone wishes to ask me a question on the story feel free to ask or if you have a suggestion for the story feel free to leave it here and I will most likely address it.

If you enjoy my writing (for some reason) I am currently writing another story which has my full attention and a complete first chapter

Farewell for now.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.