RATiO: The Seraphica -- LAST UPDATED: 6/22/18 (WIP)

Welcome back I’m really glad to see this wip back and take your time like they say Rome wasn’t built in a day

Such a pleasant surprise.

I cant play the game, there is no link

SQUEEEE. I can’t belive this is back! Finally!!!

The same goes for me :frowning:

Wait for @FoxalypticWorld to reupload it (probably in dashingdon or somewhere). Just give them time.

3 Likes

Yes, unfortunately. Currently sorting things out with DashingDot because my old account is having some trouble uploading games. As soon as that’s figured out I can put up the demo. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks! Hope everything goes well!

HERE the demo link is. It’s on the first post as well.

6 Likes

Does it end on episode 1

here a word too change

When training with your mom

You mom was a quick woman, but she wasn’t as fast as you. There was once or twice when you felt your blows actually hit. The tactic was short-lived, as soon she understood your feigns were only at her strong side

Change you too your

I’ll just first say I’m really glad to see this back, I loved it the first time around and it’s great to play it again and see what’s new. I’m a little stuck at the moment though with a bug when it comes to picking the traits/perks. I pick the accelerated studying first, that works fine. But then whatever one I pick next always says ‘no this isn’t my skill’ and when I choose that I get an error message that freezes the game. line 1855: No selectable options.

I’m not sure why only I’m getting it, I could try picking a different perk first, but I just thought I’d mention this first. Sorry if it’s a bother.

1 Like

When choosing traits, after the first trait when choosing the second trait this show up

No, this is not one of my traits

and after clicking next it take u back to the traits selections, if you click one of them this shows up

7 Likes

I also got this problem. Besides that I am interested in this! Hope you can fix it soon~

3 Likes

Welcome back Fox!
There is no rush replying to people or updating, just take your time and do everything at your own pace. Heck, there is no pressure to reply at all-no one will mind and we all know you’re reading!

Hope you are doing well and it’s good to see you back. Always remember we all support you :blush:

5 Likes

This game is both beautifully written and executed. I love it!

2 Likes

I can’t choose a second trait. I get a pop up that says no selectable options.

3 Likes

Yup! Currently because I’m working on ep 2.

@Sleepyowl @Terrell_Williams @Kanaya @Yaya1213 This should be fixed! I did a *hide_reuse way earlier and I forgot how that can screw up choices in later labels.

@RovePaw Thank you so much! This means a lot to me. :flushed:

@rosemary_and_sage Thank you! This writing is pretty old so it’s nice to know it’s still written well lol.

@everyone I expect some errors with spaces because I did change some coding behind the scenes that won’t be noticeable in play. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Error when choosing power.

1 Like

Found another bug, sorry if it’s a downer, I feel really bad pointing these out rather than talking about the game. When you play with stat check enabled and pick that you are close with Mark you get this error: ep1_1 line 377: Non-existent variable ‘statname’ I played through without stat check on and got past it no worries so I’ll play further now and see how it goes.

EDIT: Hit the same error as the above poster.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed what I could read/play. It is very interesting, although when I had to choose my special ability I kept getting this error.

I would love to play the whole demo. Either way I will be keeping up with your story. Keep up the good writing.