The gods are dead. Those that survived the world have fled, leaving humans to fend for themselves without protection. In their absence a great evil is rising, one that threatens to be worse than any trick Loki could have devised.
You are a descendant of Lif and Lifthrasir, the two humans left untouched by Surtr’s fire. Your ancestors helped to repopulate the world, and generations later it is your turn to save it.
With a vast, powerful evil on the rise, time is of the essence, and help is in short supply.
The world had fallen into chaos. Can you survive long enough to bring order back to your home?
The full story outline is still a work in progress.
I’ll update this thread as I continue to develop the game.
The current state (as of 9/16/17) can be found here: https://dashingdon.com/go/1744
- Fixed a typo.
- Added the first half of Chapter 2 (all I have time for.)
- Next update will include the next half of Chapter 2, introducing a new character who’s been added to the character list even though you haven’t met her yet.
Plans for future updates include:
- Figure out how to make the PCs name appear on the stats screen.
- Figure out how to make stats count in appropriate situations (i.e battle.)
- Figure out how to make a traceable inventory of money and supplies.
- Add a glossary of people and places.
Please tell me if I broke something. I’m using ChoiceScript IDE now which makes my life easier.
Please leave feedback and let me know if you have any problems with broken code or any typos. I’ve done some pretty extensive testing myself but I’m not perfect. Also, of course, this isn’t representative of how the final product will look.