[R-18] Omega's Revenge: Demo posted 8/18/2016

Leather skirt? :smile: [quote=ā€œAidenCzar, post:60, topic:19127ā€]
Do you guys think itā€™s important to have sexual orientation on a game?

I donā€™t know I was thinking of using sexual orientation as a way to further make the M.Cā€™s hate grow even deeper.
[/quote]

Yes, to me having sexual orientation is extremely important, I play stories for the romance primarily. Iā€™m not sure what you mean about it making the MCs hate deeper, just because Iā€™m a lesbian doesnā€™t mean I hate men :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hahahaha :slight_smile: oh later you will see what i mean with that

I really hope its not something like rape :sweat:

1 Like

Same here. Here for the romance, the story itself is the seasoning that makes it great.

1 Like

Well my mc will likely really want to wear black in court and he will likely also become a workout nut in order to combat the natural ā€œsoftnessā€ of his body, which he likely despises.

Yeah, I hope we can combat the ā€œsveltenessā€ of our body, if we so desire in-game and anything with a feminine cut is likely something my mc would be inclined to throw in the trash or use as fuel for the fire, again unless physically forced into another course of action.

I hope to defy expectations then, although if we can get our body in decent shape, baggy would also not be necessary.

Well since this is a story explicitly about revenge, i can do that but that will grow my mcā€™s ā€œlittle listā€. :wink:

Yeah, that last one doesnā€™t sound like my mc as it would be pandering to every negative stereotype that would exist, both about Omegaā€™s and himself, plus youā€™ve already said the mc is already a rape survivor, so mine is not going to put up with any sex, unless heā€™s sure heā€™s firmly in control of the situation.
Thereā€™ would also be the fact that heā€™d try to abort any ā€œchildrenā€ any alpha would try to have him carry, preferably before theyā€™d totally ruin his physique. If any of those children are carried to term and survive, theyā€™d probably be on his little list somewhere, particularly if theyā€™re boys, real boys that is.

Yeah, I agree with Lizzie here, of course his experiences with one of them may make my mc hate the arrogant, alpha males, but by no means all men. Like I said time for a sexy vampire lover. :wink:

Keep in mind that this game is based on an A/B/O 'verse. Which is precisely why Iā€™m assuming @AidenCzar was asking if sexual orientation should be a choice. Typically, the role of an Omega in an A/B/O society is to, well, breedā€•male and female Omegas alike. That being said, an MC that is either a straight man or a lesbian woman is probably not going to be in for a great experience. I could certainly see how it could factor into the MCā€™s hate.

Well hey, that goes for at least some gay guys too, my mc wouldnā€™t want to become pregnant, and ruin whatever masculine physique he has (left), no way!
So overall Iā€™d say being an Omega sucks enough to fuel my mcā€™s hatred for a good long while. That his ulterior motive for wanting a Vampire lover, aside from the sexy, as he hopes becoming undead would literally kill his breeding abilities. :wink:

Hey guys I have decided to put in the game, a few mystical weapons of mass world destruction.

(I mean why not lol)

They are guarded by the fallen titans of the old world.

If you could have a mystical weapon, what would it be and what kind of power would it have?

(It can be anything from swords, staffs, magical staff, armor, a shoe, a button, you get the point.)

4 Likes

How about some Gauntlets that absorbs the life energy from anyone it touches (and it slowly absorbs the owners life energy over time) and by sacrificing more of your life energy you can resurrect corpses to fight for you.