Queen of Brava Update/ Side Project

This may sound weird but can we romance the brother betrothed? Just asking though, cause the description seems like the character have kind of fancy her? Dunno its the feeling I get, if anyone find the question disturbing I’m really sorry if I offnnd anyone.

5 Likes

I was thinking of adding her. But don’t know yet if she will be a main one.

6 Likes

It will be interesting how the story goes, if she is one of the RO

3 Likes

Wonder if the bastard brother is actually just a puppet or has to act like one while hiding his own agenda?

Edit: Also where is Brava in the world map? Because I kinda thought it was in the north and part of the alliance.

3 Likes

I really love this! I can’t wait to talk up everyone at the funeral.

2 Likes

Did we actually ever meet our former betrothed, and if we do romance him (and that’s a big “if” judging from his description) will we have to give up our position as queen or can we still hold on to power?

5 Likes

Will have to look into sis’s journal since I don’t remember. My main focus now is on Woh. But from what I think I remember, he will march with an army to your kingdom and demand you marry him.

7 Likes

Yeah well he can do one since I like the other ro’s more. Sorry not sorry

3 Likes

the author is performing military service now, (2 years i think) he started it last year. A lot of peple is waitting for his main wip

2 Likes

@Fat_cat when you’d like this thread reopened, let the moderators know :slightly_smiling_face: