Pulse University - a Mech Game (WiP) - Updated 6/18/2019

I see no problem. Just a cultured individual

13 Likes

oof

6 Likes

I assume you mean shirt in the 1st sentence.fullsizeoutput_6e

This is just after you arrive to the camping spot after going the shortcut and then picking morning hike and then going down by way of ropes

4 Likes

No way, he definitely meant shit.

16 Likes

I didn’t know you can reveal your body by throwing away shit. Lol

3 Likes

Surely it’s difficult but every thing it’s possible in a game… ? Disgusting but possible. :joy:

2 Likes

It either he was holding the shit for a long time or he shit on the spot to that. Lol.

I’m gonna stop here cause I might get off topic again…

2 Likes

fullsizeoutput_6e

I’m noticing an ir’rectal’ar pattern on the typos, ‘butt’ I’m sure it’s un’end’tentual.

@Bathala, this guy seams to disagree

“You can take the red suppository and see the truth, or the blue suppository and go back to your life before you saw this post.”

9 Likes

Thank you, Mechas are now forever ruined.

5 Likes

It cannot be unseen

6 Likes

swipes and swallows both pills meh supository shmepository

1 Like

I must be a minority. I like Connor.

2 Likes

I don’t really like any of the characters not really a fan that you are forced to spend time with them i thought you could just solo the story and are we ever going to be able to upgrade the rust bucket we call a mech.

I liked it a lot, can’t wait for an update!

4 Likes

I loved it! Can’t wait for another update.

3 Likes

Just a thought, but if you run the route where you were sponsored by your country for inventing a new power system for the pulses and your dad’s still alive, I believe that the way that your character sells their pulse to the rest of the team should be a little more technical. Ya know like when someone’s introducing a subreddit they frequent.

3 Likes

…you introduce subreddits that you frequent?? And you get technical?? Why???

2 Likes

tbh, cause I get too excited about the topic and forget I’m talking to a newbie for a sec

which also fits the way that the dialogue is currently set. basically instead of talking about the cup holders the dialogue could start with the character explaining the reworked power supply before they realize that the teams eyes have glazed over.

1 Like

Biff

1 Like

My comment is just to keep this open by the way loved the demo

8 Likes