Projekt Liquid Fusion W.I.P Minor update added 2018/11/20

Why go through all that trouble when you can just store them in a morgue inside the facility? Or yeah just dispose it discreetly

The point is to make the coffin deter graverobbers. All of the coffins technically could be empty with the failed experiments being dissected and the live ones as a covert unit.

And questions could be asked if the family does not receive closure.

2 Likes

Wait, about the subject background they didn’t come from an orphanage?

They did not, where have I ever said that?

1 Like

Well usually this kind of story takes their subject from a bankrupt orphanage. You know, where no one actually know where he had been taken to.

We’re Soldiers I mean I’m sure some soldiers were orphans but we weren’t snatched off the streets that’s going to raise too many questions.

2 Likes

And I don’t intend to follow the usual clap trap, that’s like saying I want to write this just for the money which I don’t.

3 Likes

Well this is just getting better and better.

What you should know about me is, I like to take risks. After all they offer the greatest rewards.

2 Likes

Would you make the events in the story completely follow rationality or ignore some consequence to have a more unique story to tell?

1 Like

Cause and effect Mr. Ronan, Cause and Effect.

2 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see the difference of a military loyalist version a rogue vigilante.

About the power that we get from the serums. Do we get to choose or will it be story locked?

1 Like

Story locked we’re a cross between prototype, venom, and the T1000

2 Likes

It’s going to be story locked, but How you use it will be interesting. Because you see, It’s not just a simple power, it has many different uses.

1 Like

And does the other subject that survives also get the same power as us or a little different?

I see the stats are not complete yet. May I ask, how much freedom shall the player have as far as personality choices go? Is it possible to be a self-hating suicidal maniac who wants absolutely nothing to do with his powers and believes it ruined their life (because this is not what they signed up for when they joined the military) and would prefer to be 100% human?

I don’t know, you tell me. What would you like to see?

1 Like

Depression, PTSD, and other dark features could work well.

1 Like