Projekt Liquid Fusion W.I.P Minor update added 2018/11/20

@Classified

Some things you might want to fix

Screenshot_2018-10-12-18-43-17-1

This should be “a” not “an”

Screenshot_2018-10-12-22-11-17-1

This should be a “,” not a “.”

And when they call the MC name, maybe you should put it in quotations? Just a suggestion.

Aside from those, I really liked what I read. It was very short, but very good so far, and I look forward to seeing more :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for these suggestions, I’ll fix those mistakes. And soon I’ll have the next part up!

2 Likes

Chapter 2 : Taking a shower ;p

1 Like

You actually want a shower scene?

1 Like

It’s a joke how non critical scenes like breakfast and character creation are called chapters. Chapter 3 picking out socks. That sorta thing .

1 Like

Well, picking out socks can tell us a lot about the character and the world they live in.
Which pair of socks will you pick?

• Dark, like my past.
  • Blue, like the water inside the torture coffin.
  • With melted wings pattern, which looks like Icarus One emblem.
  • Bright green with cute puppies, to remind how I used to be a green novice, a young military dog.
  • I’ll go barefoot. My legs are too muscular for any footwear.
3 Likes

Some observations and questions.

Injections effect

The doctor injects you with a morphine, then with the experimental serum, and it starts to hurt like hell. Why is that?

• The serum is so strong, it overrides morphine effect.
  • The experiment is rushed, so the doctor didn’t wait for anestetic to work properly.
  • The MC is resistant to morphine, and the doctor didn’t check it.
  • The doctor is a spy from the city Minos Two. He tries to sabotage the program by making the test subject suffer, so they either die, or resent their goverment for the experiment.
Animal testing

The project runs tests on humans. Did it test their thechnology on animals beforehand?
Are there spy cyborg rats? Killer bunnies with mechanical legs? Shapeshifting military dogs?

3 Likes

Oh my gosh that sounds adorable!

3 Likes

i wear Purple socks with no toes and Gold & Lead trimming.
I’m curious what it says of me.

Seconded it is now agreed upon fact

2 Likes

Purple and gold indicate royalty. Lead symbolizes lead bullets. No toes because your toes are too strong to be contained.

4 Likes

How about letting the MC action’s decide that? You could try to make a scene where the MC can choose to sacrifice him/herself to a much more painful experience for his/her teammates or let them die. Of course for the latter that means teammates dies at the beginning.

1 Like

What I’m trying to decide is how many of his teammates should survive the project being done on them. Do I allow 3 to survive? 4,5? The serum is experimental not everyone should survive it

Are they the potential RO? If you don’t mind to spend extra time writing their scene then go for it. I think 3 should be enough, you can even make 1 of them to be a mole for the government. What can I say? I’m a plot twist maniac😁

1 Like

I would say that should depend on how many people had the serum tested on them. Example, if it was only ten people that had the serum tested on them, then have one or two survivors. Those numbers I used are, obviously, just an example. In theory, you could have that each teammate survives, or just kill them all off. It’s up to you.

1 Like

Here’s another idea, put MC and teammates into some deathmatches organised by The Manor to single out the most capable individual (if you plan to keep some of them alive and clean up the others)

1 Like

That’s a bad idea by any competent organization

I guess you do have a point there. If each person injected with different serums resulted in different abilities, The Manor might want to keep them all and use the appropriate subject for appropriate mission or aomething like that.

But if The Manor only looking for the best serum for combat capabilities (I’m assuming it’s MC for now) it might be a pretty good scene to have.

And as the article posted earlier mentions your l don’t waste a potential resource even if they’re only the janitor it’s still more profitable than a corpse.

So… any suggestion on how to kill some teammates in the beginning other than the boring “Subject isn’t compatible with the serum”?

Oh yeah there’s an accident during training exercises. Accidents are a prime way to kill off characters. Additionally if Terrorists attack they can die trying to defend the compound. If we go out into the field getting ambushed

1 Like