Projekt Liquid Fusion W.I.P Minor update added 2018/11/20

I couldn’t stop laughing when read this… Pff, two minutes of unstoppable laugh.

1 Like

To the Author

Classified, I just meant to give like a small idea, since I am the one suggesting it I also understand and have thought about writting my story with a character like that. More important is

3.If you can research a little about Purple Han a substance found in China by scientists, wich had the characteristical quality to change from the third dimension to the fifth dimension constantly
2.And the movie Spectral from netflix wich uses the concept of Bouss - Einstein condition wich is completely possible to recreate.

1 Like

No.

Anyway how’s the game going?

1 Like

This mission is taking a little while to write there are a few with potential so I’m just working on several kinds and I’ll add whichever I think is the most captivating.

Also anyone know why I have cake next to my name?

2 Likes

On Reddit it means you started your account a year ago to the day.

From your profile:
Joined Oct 18, '16

Happy forum birthday

1 Like

Sorry if I complicated things it was my intention I just wanted to suggest some ideas.

Happy Birthday!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Ah thanks guys! :smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m sorry this update is taking so long guys. I’m running into a little difficulty with implementing weapons in the mission. I’ve decided i’m going to go with 2 variants. The stealth route or the Loud with guns blazing route, which oughta be fun. Should I add explosives too? :thinking:

1 Like

If I’m gonna be loud, I’m gonna be loud asf. My vote is yes. We need explosives.

2 Likes

Little heads up everyone, I’m going to reveal what the first mission will be about. I don’t think anyone has ever made this into their story so we are going to do a classic mission. The first mission…will be hostage rescue, staged in an embassy. And it’s my hope, since I’m adding explosives you don’t destroy too much of the embassy. Which reminds me, I’m also adding a stat called public opinion, so if you do too much collateral you’re gonna have to find a way to offset the loss in favouritism. And if it ever gets too low you will be deemed a terrorist and every governmental organization will issue a kill order on you. Making future progression more difficult. And by the way if the stat gets that low you won’t be able to raise it up again. Simply because the stealthy route is gonna be difficult to do because you’ve gone the loud route.

Sounds ambitious

1 Like

What about the stealth route setbacks?

1 Like

Loved the game so for :fire::ok_hand:

1 Like

Okay people, i’ve made some changes and i’ve decided since our character was trained to kill he/she would not really be suited for rescuing. so i’ve moved that part to later on when you have more experiences. But what our character IS good at is killing. So! while i’m still working on the main part of the chapter the weapons will be up as well as the beginning of the mission will be up soon when you first drop in for some ass whuppin.

5 Likes

I really like the sound of the Violent path.

1 Like

I’d like for the MC to have the ability to make metal puppets in the future. Kinda like autonomous Iron Man suit :joy:

2 Likes

Okay guys, the side arms and grenades have been added for the start, but there’s going be a slight detour around here. I’m sure, everyone would agree long plane trips are good ways to get to know one another, so…instead of going straight to the mission. I’m working on the back story for your fellow team mates.
Let me know if there are any issues especially with the stats page, i’m new to this so i’m hoping there are no bugs there.
Here’s the link as usual: https://dashingdon.com/play/classified/projekt-liquid-fusion/mygame/

1 Like

I think “an” it shouldn’t be there because there’s already “the” in front of it. @Classified

1 Like

The stats page. I think it would look better if you separated different types of stats like this:

[b]Skills[/b]
*stat_chart
	percent Endurance
	percent StreetSmarts
	percent Stealth
	percent Engineering
	percent Sharpshooting

[b]Your team[/b]
*stat_chart
	percent Brett

and so on.

1 Like