Problems with choicescript

Hello!

I have some issues using choicescript, and I can’t figure out by myself how to solve them :sweat_smile:

An older Choiscript version I had worked a little bit funky, as whenever I try to quicktest/play/compile the game, this message kept poping up: Error: Could not open web/mygame/index.html

The problem is, I have all the files, I didn’t move nor touch anything, so I don’t know why it’s happening. Sometimes it says “statup.txt is missing,” but in the scenes folder the startup file is intact (and the *scene_list too, like this).

*scene_list
  startup
  prologue

After attempting it to work to no avail, I downloaded a new choicescript folder to try my luck, I installed Node and did everything the page said, but this problem appears: localhost:53070 says: Uncaught ReferenceError: lines is not defined, which doesn’t let me do a thing.

Anyone here knows what’s happening? :face_with_head_bandage: Thank you for your time!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Choice Script Changes To Run Tests With Firefox ver 68 ( See Post 12 & 31)