Predictive Text Challenge! Christmas ‘17

It’s almost Christmas again, and I’m here to resurrect the predictive text challenge that was a thing last year on other ends of the internet. Thought it would be fun to bring it here!

For the starter, let’s go with Christmas on the forums is. Click the middle box until you make a (semi)coherent sentence!

Christmas on the forums is so good and the only thing that can be a good thing about this game was to be able for the characters and to be able for the glory to play with you and the others that I would love

Christmas on the forums is a great idea for us a bit tricky at the moment and we are still going on the road I was going on to the house to pick you guys off and I wondered what about it and then you got a beer and you might want it but I guess I can see it all right that way we have got a lot better to be honest and I guess you have got a beer on the way

Christmas on the forums is the only thing that can make you a good person

Christmas on the forums is Stalking Awareness Month. I was born and raised in a climate most often cold, but not without its sunny days. However, I do have a problem with switching between American English and Spanish.”

Okay. I was born and raised in Colorado, but I don’t know a lick of Spanish so…

“Beer on the way” makes me weirdly think of someone pregnant with beer lol

clearly your predictive text is on a whole other level

Props to your auto-complete! It coherent and attempting to be bilingual

Christmas on the forums is an illusion.

I got stuck in a loop.
Christmas on the forums is there a base or something where the alliance will leave it for the first time in the forums is there a base or something where the alliance will leave it for the first time in the forums…

To be honest, I found the reference to “picking you guys off” a bit more worrisome. Makes me think of something from a horror movie. :slightly_smiling_face:

Christmas on the forums is the best choice of the House =)

Christmas on the forum is in need of honest and competent leadership right now.

Christmas on the forums is the only thing that can help you
to make a good idea.

Well done predictive text :slight_smile:

right! didn’t see that at first but you’re totally right :joy:

hit ‘em where it hurts

Fair answer! Props to your predictive text.

mind blown fr. inception feels

your loop sounds a lot like an mmorpg lol