Power Psykers: This means war

Forgot to mention that I am still very new here. But, I’ve begun working on my new game Power Psykers. Well, I didn’t actually start, However, I have a good amount of the writing portion but I need someone who is willing to help me with the story development. Also, grammar and spelling mistakes. This is my first game ever so please be kind I am really sensitive. Lol. In this game you play as a young woman or a man who is a Power Psyker, which is also known as a “Supernatural Being.” Your character family is known for helping humans who are in need and lending a hand when a war is emerging that is too much for humans to handle.

Every Power Psykers family has a choice to help or cost destruction. Where there is good, there is evil. Humans don’t see it that way. So, your ancestors build a bridge called Kerum to avoid conflict. Separating humans and Power Psykers. But what happens when a human finally crosses the bridge and retaliate. Win the war, fall in love, or save yourself.

I suck at descriptions, :tired_face: And titles

In the Game Your MC have scars, the scar is the shape of their power making them stand out from humans. The location of the scar is not chosen and can be anywhere. For instance, If you play the female MC she manipulates fire physically and mentally. Her scar is a flame, and If you play the brother he has the power to manipulate ice and can freeze your emotion/thoughts. His scar is a patch of frost bite, which makes his skin look darker in that area. What powers do you guys want to see in the game?

Prologue is halfway done :white_check_mark:

Working with @DUNGEON_MASTER : he’s helping me code the story. :sunglasses:

Sounds like a cool game. What kind of powers do you have in mind for the MC?

In the Game Your MC have scars, the scar is the shape of their power making them stand out from humans. The location of the scar is not chosen and can be anywhere. For instance, If you play the female MC she manipulates fire physically and mentally. Her scar is a flame, and If you play the brother he has the power to manipulate ice and can freeze your emotion/thoughts. His scar is a block of ice.

Almost forgot, MC can levitate as well.

Sounds freaking awesome

Scar as in your scar is shaped like a ice cube or is it like a blue tattoo resembeling a ice cube?

Sorry just im having trouble imagining this

Hmm… did you say “worldbuilding”?[quote=“Nisha, post:1, topic:27850”]
but I need someone who is willing to help me with the story development.
[/quote]
Yes, you are. Kinda.

Fret not, fellow forumer. I’m… *ahem we here are ready to help.
Feel free to shoot me PM if you prefer to.

I like the idea, I was thinking like a scar that is shaped like a ice cube. If that is confusing, I am here for any suggestions :grimacing:

Lol. Will do ! Sending one as we speak

[quote=“Nisha, post:9, topic:27850”]
I like the idea, I was thinking like a scar that is shaped like a ice cube.
[/quote]

Why mot a patch of frostbite or some other cold related injury? It sounds much easier to imagine…

So we always have a sibling and the guy has ice and the girl has fire?

I like the idea of frostbite. Do you mean frostbite for the scar or power? & yes you’ll always have a sibling. You’ll most likely have a twin of the opposite gender. So when you guys come together it unlocks a different power.

For the scar. An ice cube shaped scar sounds weird.

Lol thanks for the honesty. I will gladly change it.

If it’s not too much to ask…SPACE-TIME MANIPULATION, and THE POWER OVER NOTHINGNESS!!

Yeah, I know…it’s OP and boring, nor do I know what kind of scar(s) that power would leave. like flickering in and out of existence?

Not at all. I am here for ideas, the game is still in development mode, so I am happy with any kind of criticism, feedback, idea, and suggestion.

Do you still need help?

Yes, any help is appreciated.

supernatural, power control, war! Sign me up!
The scars and powers are pretty cool, makes me think of Aang in the last airbender (as in his air bending tattoos on his head). Making the scars look like causes of said element like fire and burn mark, ice and frostbite and light and a really obvious lighter patch of skin in the shape of something and darkness with a patch of mould. just suggestions that’s all. but I think that this idea is great :thumbsup:.

Thanks for the suggestion! I am glad that you Like the idea I have for the story.

Would manipulation of ice and freezing someones emotions/thoughts be two different powers? Molecular Immobilization is more around the bend of being able to freeze an object or human in time. Or are you thinking along the lines of Ice Stasis where you freeze someone entirely in ice?