Power Grab Feedback

That’s what power goal is…

Gosh I have too many Mcs and directions to go
:sweat_smile: My (first) MC just wants to live a normal life after everything and eat snacks all day if he could.
My second one would prbs want to reconnect with her sister if that’s possible.
My third one’s taking the world.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes::neutral_face::no_mouth:

I’m glad you’re enjoying my story enough to have multiple MCs! The idea of reconnecting with your twin is an interesting one that I’ll have to think about. It is good to know that not everyone feels hateful towards their sibling, and I’ll take that into consideration when making paths.

4 Likes

For those of you who met Miguel, Isabella’s son: How old do you imagine he is? I’m trying to give him an age, but I don’t know what kids are like at different ages. If you don’t know, that’s fine, and I’ll figure it out some other way.

Maybe around 8? Lol too many tantrums to be older than that :smile_cat::smirk_cat::roll_eyes:
My son is even more bratty than that and one of twins has even more tantrums and wild around that age…

:o Does that mean… I can ship him with Scotty?! -Furiously scribbling down ideas- Haha, I don’t know if the world can handle the two of them together, though. Have you guys met Scotty yet?

:roll_eyes::thinking::expressionless: Another little devil?!?

She’s a seven year old with a big personality. I can definitely imagine her finding out he’s eight and flirtatiously saying, “I like older men”.

:joy_cat::smile_cat::roll_eyes:

I hope nobody was too terribly attached to Isabella, because after some consideration, our single mother has switched to being a single father. (Hope that isn’t too confusing.)

If enough people much prefer that the character is a woman, however, I can reconsider.

1 Like

I prefer her as a woman, you can’t just kill her off yet :cry: you could do a choice where we choose them to be male or female just a thought tho I know that means more work for you :expressionless: or you could set up a poll and have everyone vote @LordHavoc

3 Likes

The reason I considered making the character male is that they are a bit too similar in personality to another female character, so I thought that this helps make the characters more different, whilst also giving those attracted to males the chance to have someone similar to that. The characters aren’t exactly the same, but the differences are subtle.

Apart from that, I thought having a single father would be refreshing, because people don’t usually expect the mother to be the one to abandon the family, and I thought I should give the single fathers some credit.

2 Likes

Prefer them as a single mother, they were literally the only character I was interested in. I was also excited for the single mother romance since ewe barely see that in these games. Could you make them gender selectable or maybe change that female character who’s similar that we haven’t met yet to male?

3 Likes

I don’t want to disappoint you guys, so here’s a poll. Gender selectable is more work, so if everyone chooses Female, I won’t bother.

Single parent gender
  • Female
  • Male
  • Gender selectable

0 voters

2 Likes

Really liked Isabella, would prefer she stay also because most of the games with single parent ROs were usually male.

I prefer Isabella as a female too…
Lol so far no one voted for male option :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:.

1 Like

Since I’m making polls, would anyone prefer Finley to be gender selectable, or would it not matter to you?

• It would make no difference.
  • I’d prefer Finley to be gender selectable.

0 voters

1 Like

I have no idea what people think about Finley. Do you all think she’s annoying? Actually, while you’re at it, what are your general opinions on the characters mentioned so far?

Very much so lol like an irritating tick :joy_cat::smile_cat::roll_eyes:

2 Likes