Pilgrimage of a Ghost (Updated: April-02-2023) (WIP)

Pilgrimage of a Ghost

Synopsis

It does not matter who someone is, death arrives for everyone,. The headstrong and the weak-willed all end in the same way, with an everlasting blissful sleep. The same holds true to you. You are nothing but history in this world now, the one known as the “Savior of humanity.” A remnant of the past who have perished for nearly twenty years. The savior who have left the earth and everything in it.

Yet why is it you are back to the world of the living?

Why? Because your job isn’t finished yet. The enemy you fought and died valiantly against still lives unknowingly to everybody else, slowly but surely breaking through once more. So in your very own final grandeur, you must journey once more. Having to meet new and old comrades alike. Will you succeed in putting him down once and for all? Or is it fate that humanity must be bound for extinction?

Characters Introduced

Mikaeyla

Possesses the gift of Eleanor. A boon that greatly increases a person’s lifespan, one attained by being associates of the Council of Eleanor. A magician only second to you. She gives off the air of kindness and purity, an innocent soul that hopes to aid those in need. However, she can be very playful with those she is comfortable around with. Whenever she’s with you, she sees a friendly rivalry. To the point where she would make even the most trivial of things, a lighthearted competition.

Satinel

Your close friend and trustworthy aid. Titled “The Strongest Man” in the world. One whose bulky figure imposes an unquestionable authority, A man who’s keen on safeguarding and protecting the people. Undoubtedly a light for the masses, and the main source of fear for evildoers. Someone you know would die to protect those he holds dear. He also Possesses the gift of Eleanor.

I did this on a whim forgive me-

Prologue done-

Demo Link: https://dashingdon.com/play/atlas7/pilgrimage-of-a-ghost/mygame/

175 Likes

You know I have a very very hunger for brains wait this is not zambi story this is a Resurrection story are there the same though Man people play God too much But I’m interested to read this you picked my interest very much

5 Likes

Nice

5 Likes

Really interesting and of course I can’t wait to see more of this :smile:

4 Likes

Where is chapter 1!!!

6 Likes

“I did this on a whim”

I hope for all of our sake you gonna finish it on a whim too

28 Likes

Enjoyed the prologue. Looking forward to more updates~ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love the story so far but are we going to get a description of the two characters in the future or are they not recurring characters.

2 Likes

@leekyo1999
Honestly, me too :laughing:

I’ll most certainly try

@Supporter They’ll get updated descriptions in the future

4 Likes

Beginning of chapter 1 might be done in about 1-2 week/s. Though no promises since I can procrastinate a lot. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Take your time and no need to rush because I will waiting for it patiently :laughing:

2 Likes

UPDATE!!

The introduction of Chapter 1 is now up! There, you can finally find things such as:

• My caffeine-induced writing at 2 in the morning.

and that’s about it.

Hopefully it’s not terrible

24 Likes

I thought MC will comeback as a ghost but I guess I’m wrong :sweat_smile:. And almost two decade pass after MC died, wow it takes a long time for MC to comeback :rofl:. Well I can’t give any comment about grammar because I’m suck at that and I’m not a native speaker but in case of the story I’d love to see more of this. This is too interesting to skip :grinning:

2 Likes

When i choose how good i am with a sword then click show stats it gives error.

3 Likes

Yeah the ghost thing wasn’t literal :sweat_smile:

I’m also not a native speaker so my grammar isn’t perfect as is most likely messy.

But yeah ty for reading!!

2 Likes

It should be fixed now, ty!!

1 Like

And also found this.

3 Likes

Big thanks! should be ok now! :smile:

2 Likes

Cool.

1 Like

It’s kinda cool that your new body can be very different.

I picked female body with my original MC being male, and it remained me a lot of Cyberpunk 2077 with my female V, Temperance ending especially.

5 Likes