Pick a WIP | [POLL CLOSED]

Forum flood killed me. I couldn’t even scroll to the top.

Strange that it happened as I was about to go change my vote in favor of Fay’s choice…

1 Like

Oh I thought that were only people from the new WIP with a gay protag not Empress of domination (I think that was the name)

1 Like

I actually linked people from a gender and orientation locked-wip for gay males I didn’t know there was a lesbian princess wip.

Meanwhile I’m still rooting for the Chimera Project’s surprise victory…

Honest question that is only brought to mind because of Children of the Gods. Is your vote because of the line “Inspired by Supernatural. Obviously”?

This is getting kinda ridiculous… :sweat_smile:

@DarthDovahkin: Just do On the Hunt, but make that one gay-locked, and then everyone will be happy. :smile:

1 Like

Guys, speaking of lesbian royalties:

guys, why dont you try to convice the losing side to join your force :smiling_imp:

Gay Viking Kitty begs you to stick with The Beast Within :crying_cat_face:

Gay%20Viking%20Kitty

Remember the passion! The cute gay princes! The chance to shine bright and bring meaning into people’s lives! :rainbow::persevere::rainbow_flag:

Please do :persevere:

3 Likes

IM ABSOLUTELY VOTE FOR THAT ONE!!!

1 Like

no
Pls
I put my sweat, tears and blood in my hard effort to make OTH happen

Why

1 Like

@Emzan @Hellburner2 @CheyLeo @fox_vixen @AChubbyBlackCat @CrimsonGoddess @Pace675 @PhilosoTor @AmericanShakespeare @FelxBelt Hi, I saw you guys liked “Empress of domination” and thought you might be interested in voting for The Beast Within. Sorry if any of you already voted :blush:

5 Likes

Nonono @Lycanthromorphic dont change your vote if you want nsfw then I will give you:

2 Likes

The princes are the only thing that keeps me going XD #princetakeover

1 Like

You are so much faster than me…

1 Like

I want to @ people so much but I only know 2 people on this forum

H e c c

2 Likes

@attolia @ShizTan @Vishnu_Aju @Vanessa_Pang @tooweiss Hi, I saw you guys liked “Empress of domination” and thought you might be interested in voting for The Beast Within. Sorry if any of you already voted :blush:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I finally was allowed back into the forums so I was able to change my vote effectively.

Why the forum wouldn’t work for me for those few minutes I will never truly understand. I could access all the other functions of the site, just not the forum.

Now my steam games have disappeared.

1 Like

You now know me!

I suggest we offer bribes. Your cat pictures and gifs, and I will offer to write poetry in your name in order for your choice to come to fruition no matter what wins in the poll.

1 Like

I’m torn between choosing The Beast Within or On The Hunt, but at the end I chose The Beast Within because medieval-themed games are my kink lol

2 Likes