Phoenix: The Beginning (WIP)

I really like this so far! I hope that we will get more chances to talk to the others.

@RagEgnite I hope they’re not too weird. They should seem more human once you get to know them better.

As for the different colors, they’re not natural. Everyone had their hair color, eye color, and names changed when they were recruited just like the MC. Dye is an artist so he likes to be creative. Why have black hair when it could be violet? Mr. Etheridge is the only person who’s eye and hair color are still natural, although he does have Dye change the white hairs.

@Flux If you picked to introduce yourself when interacting with Glacier, you’ll see that he calls you an Extra. It’s basically your purpose in the army. It’ll be explained in the next chapter.

1 Like

@Doctor You’ll have a chance next chapter. You have every right to play a rebellious MC. :smile:

@Fiogan Potion is a nice name!

As for the spoiler, maybe. Maybe not. How about this? If you know Japanese, your answer starts with は and ends with い.

2 Likes

@fox_vixen I’m glad you liked it! Don’t worry, you will get to interact with them more individually and in groups.

Her body has the ability to create mind altering substances?

@faewkless Maybe. Maybe not. If you really want to know the answer to your question, it’s a Japanese word that starts with い (two of them actually!) and ends with え.

@Nhia I’m not saying they’re not human or utterly bizarre, I just like how you make them very unusual in a likeable way. Other people would find them weird and probably from Earth, but it’s their problem.
And I’m just asking about the hair colors as I assumed that they held some symbolic meaning or just something instead of just a style that just so happens to be part of the initiation ritual, minus a really embarrasing and risque dare and lots of beer.

-Faewkless sees that he needs to know a foreign character based language to get the answer.-

me and foreign languages aren’t on speaking terms.

2 Likes

I tried being rude to everyone and I still ended up having high relationships… how? Lmao

I really loved playing this. It was absolutely great. Nice job.

so i just wanted to know if we could romance any of the characters regardless of gender seeing on how they all have a meter that shows how much they like you and if so if you romanced one character would it effect your relationship with another like if i romanced phoenix would i become mighty’s enemy

So would it be possible to have an oath of nonviolence? Like you refuse to fight in battle and will heal friend and foe after a fight is finished?

@RagEgnite I see. Sorry for misunderstanding. I’m glad you like them. Their hair and eye colors don’t really have a meaning except maybe matching their names.

@faewkless I guess you’ll just have to wait then. :wink: Finally those two semesters of taking Japanese are becoming useful. Lol.

@KitsuneGoto That’s strange. I tried it myself and they all went down (except for Dye’s, I need to fix that). What choices did you pick?

@addicted Thank you! I’m glad you liked it!

@jonnyboy666 You can try to romance everyone except Warner Etheridge. However whether they reject you or not is a different story. For example, and I’m not sure if this counts as a spoiler or not but I’ll put it as one just in case, Mighty will reject you if you’re playing as male. She just doesn’t swing that way. I wanted to make them realistic.

Again, I’m not sure if this is a spoiler but Mighty wouldn’t hate you if you do romance Phoenix. She’d be really sad but would accept it if it’s Phoenix’s choice.

@ShadowWolf0020 You could do that but there will be consequences. As I said before, some people may not like it.

That was a pretty awesome start. You certainly have something here. Can’t wait to see what comes next!

Also, I am somewhat intrigued with Viper. Even though she kidnapped me. Oh well.

I dislike her a good bit.
Then again I lean more towards flower and phoenix and maybe glacier if he stops being so cold.

1 Like

I like flower and mighty more than Phoenix.

hehe i see what you did there glacier cold lol

I guess I am the type of person who like the mysterious characters. Though like you, I think if Glacier becomes more welcoming he will definitely be one of the people I will try to get know.

@KD16 Thank you. I hope what’s to come will also be awesome!

I’m glad Viper intrigues you. I was afraid everyone would think she was creepy. I kinda think she’s creepy. In all honesty, she wasn’t a planned character. She wrote herself into existence. I was supposed to have an unnamed, unimportant Recruiter club you in the head but nope. That’s not what happened. That’s not what happened at all. After that, I had to figure out her backstory and what kind of person she is. I hope you won’t be disappointed once you get to know her more. Glacier too.

@faewkless gasp But if Glacier stopped being cold, he’d melt. On a more serious note, I can see why people would think of Glacier as cold based on what you’ve seen of him so far. I hope he manages to change your mind later.

@eqs189 I’m glad you like Flower and Mighty. I just hope Phoenix isn’t intolerable because you will be interacting with her quite a bit. After all, her name is in the title. Lol.