Phasma-WIP (09/29/17)

Is it just me or does anyone else not see the picture for the sword? After I choose the sword and what kind, it shows the outline of a square at the top. This could just be me.

1 Like

Weird. Let me see if I run into the same problem.

Thanks for telling me.:grin:

Update
I just fixed it.
Thank you for telling me.

If you choose “Who was my father, and how come I’m the demon lord, I’m sure I’m not a demon.” first, the game gives me an error.

1 Like

It happened to me too, I chose the broadsword and the image didn’t show.

1 Like

It should be fixed.
Thanks for telling me.

If you find any other mistakes, please tell me.:slight_smile:

It should be fixed now. :grinning:

1 Like

I wanted to point this out because when I read it, it doesn’t make a lot of sense I could be reading it wrong but just in case I wanted to point this out

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out.
I’ll fix it by tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Update
I just fixed it.
Thanks for telling me.

2 Likes

I found another one just so you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks !! :grinning:

No problem I’m happy to help :smiley:

1 Like

Should be “hear”
By the way will it be possible to add an option where we can chose our preferred swear. There are so much more swears than just ‘fuck’.
And seeing that we are the Demon lord as in the king of underworld and all that can we get to pet a hellhound at some point?

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out.
I’ll probably add an option at the beginning, so you can choose your preferred swear word.
As for the hellhound… I plan on adding something similar. :slight_smile:
Update:
I’ve added a simple swear word selection in he introduction, I plan on expanding it in the future even more.
It’ll be more noticeable in the second chapter.

2 Likes

My favorite swearing “CARBONATED FOX FEATHERS!”
Yell that a few times you will defiantly feel better
And may confuse people too by that their fox feathery problem ain’t it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Love it, feel a bit rushed. Hungry for more plot!

2 Likes

I have another question will there be any management sections if I may ask?

1 Like

Yes, there will be. I’ll probably add it by the third or fourth chapter.
Spoiler!!

It’ll probably be an army management or something similar, maybe even a simple political one.
You, as the Demon Lord, will have to unite Crencia, so you’ll need a powerful army to do so (or that’s what I have in mind). I don’t want to spoil anything else.

1 Like

I’ve extended some of the introduction, hopefully it won’t feel as rushed anymore.

After this scene I get this

1 Like