Phasma-WIP (09/29/17)

The idea I have for that is hopefully going to be surprising to everyone, but on the current version of the introduction there’s nothing that hints towards it (I plan on adding that).

1 Like

I caught an error while playing the female MC

When talking to your uncle and you how you are the demon this sentence pops up

This last piece of information sends a shiver down your spine.“As for how you are his son, it happened a couple of months before your birth.”

Now if you do not want to have to make three seperate paths just for this one sentence, might i suggest just using the term child instead

1 Like

Thanks for notifying me, I’ll probably do that.

is there a link on dashingdon as well??

Not at the moment, but I plan on uploading a new version of the introduction in the next couple of days, and that one I’ll upload with both a dashingdon and an outlook link.

3 Likes

awesome I love the idea of the mc being a demon lord.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll try my best to make it interesting.

Where the dash bored link

1 Like

I’ve added two new links, one being a dashingdon link if that’s what you meant.

1 Like

Thank dude I give it a go and say what I like

1 Like

In the first chapter, I decided the dude following me should know better and got this error message:

I clicked “OK” and the screen went to this:

With no way to continue

1 Like

Thanks for notifying me, I just fixed it so you can try again.

Thanks for the fix, but I’m sorry to say I ran into another issue. I got to the part where you pick your extracurricular and I chose “student council” and got this:

And it wouldn’t let me continue again.

1 Like

Sorry for all the trouble, I just fixed it, I hope you don’t encounter any more issues.

No problem. Thanks for fixing everything so fast.

1 Like

I should be the one thanking you for playing.

1 Like

I really enjoy the demo,keep up the great work.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll do my best.
:smile:

I like it so far, obviously some spelling errors here and there but that can be fixed, cant wait to see more :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks.
I hope to meet your expectations.
:smile:

1 Like