Phasma-WIP (09/29/17)

When’s the next chapter

1 Like

It’s against forum rules to ask when an update/chapter is coming out.

5 Likes

Is this game still alive though? The last post was more than a month ago

1 Like

Holy crap!!! My power covers the sun!!! Omg keep working on this its so cool!!! Looking forward to it by the way when you release a beta sign me up. By the way how far do you intend to go with this story in terms of length?

2 Likes

That doesn’t matter. The author will update if and when they can.

3 Likes

I honestly can’t give you an exact date, but I’m still writing if you were wondering.

Kind of. I try to write as often as possible, but I haven’t found the time to do it. So I can’t tell you when I’ll update my game, but I can tell you that I’m still working on it.

1 Like

I’m happy you’ve enjoyed it so far. I don’t have a specific lenght I want it to be, but if I had to choose I’d say around 100k to 150k words.

1 Like

Is this still on going

1 Like

It is. If I’m lucky, I should be able to update it in the next two weeks.

2 Likes

That’s great I was worried😄

1 Like

I’m glad I helped. :grin:

1 Like

Will you be able to control exstinctio later on or it will always be dangerous to use?

1 Like

You’ll be able to control it, but if you don’t meet the requirements it’ll be dangerous.

1 Like

Why do you get +10 exstinctio if you choose to imagine nothing twice but later give up and choose another element? Is it a bug or it’s intended cause you actually improved your power?

1 Like

It’s intended. I want it to be a kind of power that if you don’t dedicate some time and effort to it, you won’t be able to control it.

But I mean like you gain +10 even though you didn’t use the power at all but gave up.

1 Like

I kind of had the idea that each time your character tries to use it, your power develops a bit. Like I said, I have the idea that the player has to work for the chance to use it.

1 Like

Oh so basically you don’t need to actually use it if it’s too dangerous but just trying will help you practice.
Does it have any other purposes except destruction though? So far it seems like a mini black-hole of some sort

1 Like

It doesn’t have any other purpose or, at the very least, I haven’t planned for it to have another use.

1 Like