Path of Fire (WIP) [Updated 4/02/21]

Oh and for the ones that haven’t seen it.

Here’s a drawing of Ayleth. The rest will be out soon I just haven’t finished them.

15 Likes

1 Like

Oh, that one, once I have time to truly work on the stats there will be two other options. That’s just the combat choice there will also be persuasion and deduction.

I just haven’t had time to make their branches yet.

4 Likes

Wow, what’s the Empire feeding these people?

3 Likes

Something that they should have never messed with :slight_smile:

1 Like

To me this is great read I hope read more :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words :slight_smile:, they mean the world to me. I should be updating the demo to include chapter two fairly soon as well. :smiley:

4 Likes

By the way, I really liked the new options you added in chapter one. And they raise the player’s stats too, yay! Are you going to add more options to chapter one in the future or are you going to focus on chapter two?

2 Likes

I will try to add a few more things to chapter one but my main focus, for now, is chapter two. I’m glad you like the new options :smiley:

2 Likes

This is really interesting! I like demos that doesn’t have MC as a human. :slight_smile:

Summary

I can’t go any far from this.

3 Likes

You can’t continue from there? I’ll try to see what the problem is.

I am also glad that you like the MC and thank you for your kind words. :grin:

Edit: There seems to be nothing wrong with the code that I can see. Maybe it will fix itself once I upload chapter two. I will keep looking though, I am truly sorry for this inconvenience.

Edit #2: It does fix itself with chapter two added.

2 Likes

The ending scene is now fixed. You can go passed that point :slight_smile:, I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

what is empire like what kind person is he :thinking:

1 Like

Emperor Aghadi is a very secretive individual. Meaning that he keeps his cards close to his chest. He never, truly, reveals what he is thinking or feeling. Only a few individuals can get passed his icy facade.

Aghadi grew up hearing stories about the Dracaryean and it filled him with a sense of fascination. He couldn’t believe that a race like that could exist, which caused him to want to find them. As the years passed his bitterness towards them grew. For reasons that will be revealed in the story; he started to hate the Dracaryean and everything they stood for.

What kind of person is he? I believe it depends on the person you ask. Some would say he is a saint protecting Ioria from all harm. While others would say he is evil incarnate and that he should be killed.

I’m going to try to give the player a chance to come to their own conclusion on who they think Aghadi, truly, is.

I hope this answered your question. :smiley:

5 Likes

Well me as player going give him punch in balls or stab

4 Likes

A response that I’m sure many players will have :sweat_smile:.

A response that is, also, justified to the highest degree.

4 Likes

Ordering the slaughter of all one’s friends and family can tend to bring out the more primative of human emotions.

4 Likes

That is very, very true.

The MC will never forget what has been done to them, which will show when they meet the Emperor. How the scene plays out, however, is for the player to decide.

But, yes, you will have the option to stab the Emperor or at least try to.

4 Likes

How is Robin or Robymn not like robin hood or more like him or her

1 Like

wait who is this emperor My story ends on picking the color of a stone?

1 Like