Path of Fire (WIP) [Updated 4/02/21]

Oh the feel! You made me sad only in few minutes into the story. I lost my dad few years ago so I could somehow feel what the MC felt .

Your writing is good!

ps: I’m still reading it but I just want to say that.

1 Like

Yes you will be able to choose your MCs height. There will also be a choice in the coming updates to bypass meeting Cedric entirely. I just wanted to get the second chapter out for you all so I’m not completely done with it yet, but I should be soon.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m sorry for your loss.

If you ever need anyone to talk to I’m all ears. (I hope I’m not overstepping.)

1 Like

Great! Also I’m really interested in Loreena, any idea when she’ll show up?

1 Like

@Eleana It’s just that I imagine my MC to be about my height, and just thinking about a night out with the boys and taking a group picture in which you are a full foot shorter than the shortest guy (who is already hella tall), is funny to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know I said I’d edit my post but this influx of comments would then make my brief review be lost so here:

I read the demo and I really enjoyed it! One part was a tiny bit iffy for me though. It was for two (slightly petty) reasons that honestly, aren’t that significant but it was a bit immersion breaking.

1. Bold of you to assume I enjoy the consumption of p i e. I personally vehemently despise pie, cooked fruit, and the like. Not to mention to be forced to choose one of four evils was difficult :pensive:. An alt. cookie or cake option is not required but would be very nice.
  2. I’ve never heard of chocolate pie being a thing (maybe it’s just me) yet there’s no pumpkin/pecan pie option. I think any pie connoisseur would be mildly miffed that you missed such classic types.

Again, very petty points but I believe it wouldn’t be too difficult to add one or two things to it. But yeah, I look forward to more of this demo and it’s time to sleep for me!

1 Like

I really do enjoy your story. Is it going to be adult content (with gore and explicit sexual content) or rather mild?

1 Like

In later updates I’m adding more choices. I’ve actually already added the choice to deny the pie. Not to the public demo yet but I’ve added it.

I hope that helps. :grin:

1 Like

I think it depends on what my readers want. I am completely fine with making it either one. So, I guess, I’ll leave it up to all of you.

2 Likes

I have a rough idea but nothing concrete yet. However when I know I will tell you.

1 Like

Well, I prefer story that are geared toward adult audiences but that’s just me.

If you want to add adult content but also want to allow younger audiences to enjoy it; maybe there will be a mature content restriction for those who prefer it. I don’t know how difficult would that be but if you could, that’ll be awesome.

2 Likes

I will try my best to appeal to both sides. If I can manage it I will be more than happy to do just that. :grin:

1 Like

The pie choice has now been added to the public demo.

1 Like

10000000 points to destory Empire // and thank you get me in story//

1 Like

You’re welcome :grin:

2 Likes

I read your work of path of fire think my top 10 great read in choice of game :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment. I’m so glad you like Path of Fire so far and I hope I don’t disappoint on future updates to come.

Thank you so much… again :smiley:. Whenever I have doubts about my writing I can always look back onto comments such as this. You and a smattering of others make me understand countless times why writing is worth it. I’m not just doing it for myself but I am doing it for you all as well. I want to entertain all of you and make you happy… even if it’s in a small way.

Your comment is in my Top 10 favorite replies by one of my readers. :hugs:

5 Likes

What do you have to doubt? In my opinion you’re a great writer, and if you continue to listen to your fans’ opinions and feedback then you’ll be an amazing author in no time :smile:

We will always support you if you need it :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Fay. I know that when times are tough for me that I can look to you for guidance and support. You have been the best supporter that I could ever ask for. Thank you for always being there for me and I hope that I can repay you for it one day.

The only way that I am going to be an amazing writer is if I have support like yours. You make it all worth it. To see that my words have a positive effect on people makes me so happy. I know that I can always count on you to lift my spirits.

Thank you for your continued support, it means the world to me. :hearts:

Also, my Caspian drawing is almost done. (I know that is has taken me a bit but I’m glad that you’ve been so patient with me.) I hope you like the finished product. I also added a bit to his design by adding some braids into his hair, but I don’t know if I will keep it that way. I would love your opinion on the matter if you don’t mind.

Thank you, again, you made my day better. :hugs:

2 Likes

Caspian?? With braids??? kawaii%20blush

So first of all, I think that he’d look g o r g e o u s with braids. I mean, he’s already gorgerous as he is now. But like, braids?? Yes!! Please!! :sparkling_heart:

Also, not to mention that it’d enhance his elf aesthetic. If I recall correctly you said on the blog that there’d be a possibility that he could be a half-elf and now I’m excited :eyes:

2 Likes

You should give him a seagull tatoo

2 Likes